Funniest Pictures Thread XXX: XXX - What do you think?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
• Lay’s Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger: Meneko Spigner McBeth is a registered nurse with a passion for sushi that started when she was just a little girl, eating handmade rolls by her grandmother. Over the years, her affinity for spicy foods and tastes, like wasabi, only grew, inspiring this potato chip flavor.
I have tried wasabi flavored potato chips. They're delicious. :yumyum:

Hahaha! That flavor is actually in a competition with the one I raved about discovering recently and two other flavors! Believe it or not, they are the finalists! :D

I didn't realize you guys down south had these flavours as well! I thought this was a Canadian thing.

Either way, I tried the cannabun one the other day, and it's good.. .. but weird. Sweet chips are just.. strange. It tastes exactly like a cinnabun, so that's good.. but it also seems to be lacking something.

I don't eat many chips, but I want to try the bacon poutine one.

I have tried wasabi flavored potato chips. They're delicious. :yumyum:

My mother once had some wasabi. She saw this little green paste and though it was harmless, but she only had a small amount and her face went bright red from the heat of it. Considering she can tolerate spicy heat much better than I can, it must have been hot for her to react like that.

I don't know about wasabi, but I think that duner chips are the best things that happened in my country during the few last years.

And then, Winnie the Pooh died in a communist uprising. That's when they took all his honey.

I wish bears were more tame and keepable as pets :(

My mother once had some wasabi. She saw this little green paste and though it was harmless, but she only had a small amount and her face went bright red from the heat of it. Considering she can tolerate spicy heat much better than I can, it must have been hot for her to react like that.

From what I understand, wasabi is a different kind of hot to your typical spicy foods.

Wasabi doesn't even taste nice to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom