Funniest Pictures Thread XXXIV - Mid Life Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome

Attachments

• 116881145_10216468325819365_6528432389771712231_o.jpg
    116881145_10216468325819365_6528432389771712231_o.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 60

My friend moved to this small island, which happens to be the smallest Canadian province by area and population. Not many people live there and apparently there isn't much to do.

Some new stores opened nearby and he snapped a photo (for full disclosure: or passed a photo somebody else took, I can't remember)

edit: thinking about this further, I bet both businesses are owned by the same person/group. This must be a business/marketing strategy.

Last edited:

Wouldn't have been this way if they didn't insist on killing and eating the oxen of the god Helios.
Although if they had stayed alive then it would have been more difficult to justify Odysseus' just sacrificing six of them to Scylla (he already knew he wouldn't die in the first attack of that monster, cause Circe told him).

My friend moved to this small island, which happens to be the smallest Canadian province by area and population. Not many people live there and apparently there isn't much to do.

Some new stores opened nearby and he snapped a photo (for full disclosure: or passed a photo somebody else took, I can't remember)

edit: thinking about this further, I bet both businesses are owned by the same person/group. This must be a business/marketing strategy.
Mmmmm One stop shopping. Charlottetown, here I come. :p

Then again Canada doesn't have that many people migrating/visiting. Nor a border with Mexico.

You're forgetting that we share the world's longest border with a country that's falling apart and seems to have a significant population of morons. We've shut our borders, but most of our infections are indeed coming in from the outside. i.e. essential workers from other countries and so on.

Not seeing the funny here, but who is she?

(Asking for a friend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom