Funniest Pictures Thread XXXIV - Mid Life Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
The face looks like a young Daniel Radcliffe, but I have no idea about the body.

I can't see about half the images on the previous page; none of Ajidica's or Narz's or Lexicus's.

Nor can I by default, but if you right-click the broken image logo and then click "View image, that should help.

The face looks like a young Daniel Radcliffe, but I have no idea about the body.
I'm 99% sure it is related to Ben Shapiro's interesting takes on the WAP video.
Ah right, so it's maybe BS's face (and how apt are his initials?) SnapChatted into its female form, and then grafted onto Cardi B's torso?

Not seeing the funny here, but who is she?

(Asking for a friend)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danidi...ance-of-humiliating-ben-shapiro/#7268fd2c4270

Ben Shapiro basically admitted he never arouses his wife during sex and the internet has gone off
that is his face superimposed on an image of Kylie Jenner in the video from WAP

aslo @choxorn that happens with images from Facebook, I reposted the image as a saved file from my hard drive so hopefully you can see it now

Obi-Wan and Yoda at the Jedi Temple, seeing all the Jedi killed by clones or by Anakin

Vatican Gender reveal -
Spoiler :
upload_2020-9-11_20-12-44.jpeg

It's a Boy!!!

Is that from an AI generated script, or a script that has been run through a translator too many times?

Someone forced a program to listen to hundreds of true crime podcasts, then made it write its own true crime podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom