1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Funny Fall from Heaven Screenshots!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Xanikk999, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Avahz Darkwood

Avahz Darkwood Emperor

Kiwi Tyrant keep it up :) you make a mundane shot a HOOT!!! I really enjoy the depth and humor you add to these...!

2. Kiwi Tyrant

Kiwi Tyrant Evil Jollification

Cheer's for the encouragement Darkwood :thumbsup: For that endorsement, you get an instant bonus round! :D

Excuse me? My undead citizen's have caught a disease and now want to bury each other!?

3. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

Ha! A good one :goodjob:

4. Furin

Furin Warlord

Excellent, just imagine one Zombie trying to bury the other, the later shouting "I'm not dead, i think I can go for a walk" :D

5. Opera

Opera Deity

I really like your screenshots, Kiwi Tyrant :goodjob:

6. Furin

Furin Warlord

Khazad enviromentalists protest against the acidic rain outside Rockhomme (well they protest because there is not enough acidic rain in their opinion, viva la progress)

7. Xin

Xin Chieftain

WoW...best screen ever =)

8. FireBlaze

FireBlaze King

That's epic :D

9. Ajidica

Ajidica High Quality Person

All the flying camera screenshots are awsome.
    Forgive me for asking a stupid question, but how do I turn on Flying Camera. (I know I need to change the config, but what is the key command in game?

10. Furin

Furin Warlord

Glad you like it, the blizzard really came handy.

@Ajidica: CTRL (or STRG)+ALT+F

Edit: Sorry I just noticed it's F not V

11. retro V

retro V Prince

Need to edit the .ini to allow flying camera I believe. (Oh, you already knew that, sorry).

Can anyone tell me what Dain's been smoking and where I can get some:

12. Furin

Furin Warlord

Lol he got a death wish :D I like you so much that I will grant you your wish and declare war on you. I was planning to do it anyways...

13. MagisterCultuum

MagisterCultuum Great Sage

I suspect he and Valledia haven't been getting along well together. (Or, more likely as if you leave leader generation random it won't put two of the same civ, he and Minister Koun.)

14. retro V

retro V Prince

I think you got it, Magister, but I'm not entirely sure I understood all of what you said :) Dain had a falling out with Minister Koun, formerly a state official of the Amurites in that particular game. In other words, when a civ splits in two, and Minister Koun takes control of the new one, they both retain the name of the original civ, Amurites in this case.

I've had an AI Lanun divide their empire in one of my games before; Thessalonica took control of the new Lanun then. I liked her :) Does she often spawn and if so, how and when?

15. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Deity

I believe minor leaders spawn when a civ creates a colony.

16. blade117

blade117 The Unburnt

There are colonies in FFH?

17. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

Yes (10char)

18. Avahz Darkwood

Avahz Darkwood Emperor

Yes, but it is not the same as the latest expansion pack. They are really only vassals. To get them you have to take/settle two+ cities on another land mass that is completely separate from yours. Go the the house icon at the top right of the screen and click the bottom right button. A dialog box will pop up and ask if you want to free those cities and make them a colony. It is nice if you (like me) do not like to micro manage a bunch of cities. Doing so will either generate a minor leader or use one of the existing major ones. The minor leader is usually a leader from your civ type. To get an idea of who the minor leaders are, there is a mod mod with them (and a few more) that you can download and look at. I like the mod mod, but there are too many leaders to choose from and the summoning function of hyborem is messed up. (it may be fixed now?) [offtopic] :)

19. Neomega

Neomega Deity

ouch... good way to double your palace mana. That's what I did in one game where minister Kuon appeared.

20. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Deity

They are only vassals in classic BTS, too. THe only difference between BTS and FfH is that in BTS, colonies start with a +10 attitude points to their master.