1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Funny Fall from Heaven Screenshots!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Xanikk999, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Tasunke

Tasunke Crazy Horse

did he look any different?

2. Darksaber1

Darksaber1 Secret Emperor

Probaly not. I don't think they've ever made new art for that ocurance. (It would be to rare to bother)

3. FireBlaze

FireBlaze King

How was empy founded at turn 47?

4. Lade

Lade Prince

41 actually! :p

5. DeeEmm

DeeEmm Chieftain

The other day, my Losha Valas had a similar experience. She levelled up to something like 13 in the comforts of her own home by eating everyone, and then, on a whim, I declared war on Perp. She jumped on a ship and, ironically, was killed, but she resurrected and successfully got to Perpentach's secluded island-valley.

Once there, she SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYED PERPENTACH'S ARMIES. Just ONE unit. She stood right out of Jubilee and attacked it three times a round (Blitz + Haste), each with >99.99% win rate. Perp was throwing his whole army at me, to no avail. Then she moved in and destroyed/took each of his remaining cities, and completely wiped out the Balseraph.

Buboes spawned around this point, but my Rosier took care of him. I gave War to Losha, and sent her towards Clan lands after some levelling up at home (she didn't get much XP from destroying the Balseraph). Once again, she completely destroyed them, and, sick of fighting, I agreed when they offered to capitulate.

Next I sailed her home and had her attack Acheron. She died. But you know what? It DIDN'T MATTER. She came back immediately, and Mardeos was able to slay the dragon after throwing a few mooks at it. Win.

Since she had War, the Armageddon thing actually hit 100, and the world was getting pretty screwed up. Fun game, though.

Now, I have to admit I was just playing on Noble, but Losha seems pretty overpowered in that she can level up without any risks, and that she can't die as long as you have a supply of mooks around for her to kill...

Sadly, I didn't get to fight Ars Moriendi in that game. Don't know where he is. I eventually won a religious victory, but just for kicks I declared war on Hyboream. Losha lost against him, so Onionsoldier still had a much awesomer assassin than her.

6. Gray-Z

Gray-Z Teamster

Reminds me of when a while back I got a chest over barrow. The chest could explore the barrow which spawned a savant. The savant opened the chest which got me a tech and then I used the savant to get a bit more research. Made me smile a little inside.

7. Duruk

Duruk Chieftain

Back before Shadow, my Clan was fighting the Lanun for more territory. My only unit with any chance at surviving a city assault was Rantine, so I parked a group of axemen outside each city. Falamar didn't feel like leaving his cities, so Rantine killed every last one of his units. I then sent all my axemen home and had Rantine bring down Keelyn down to one city in order to grab Orthus's axe. Now unstoppable, Rantine completely destroyed the Bannor and Hippus (the largest and strongest civ in the game) before doing a substantial amount of damage to the poor Luchuirp. This was back when the Clan still had scorched earth, and since I was FoL (and neutral, 'cause of an earlier adoption of RoK) the counter hitting 90 was not a good thing. Luckily, Keelyn had summoned Hyborem while I was away, so Rantine just killed all the demons and clowns, and got the counter back down below 60. Easily one of my favorite games of all time.

Also, I'm very [offtopic]

8. Onionsoilder

Onionsoilder Reaver

In case anyone was wondering what finally became of my assassin, this is a shot of his stats right after I won a Domination victory. You can't see it because of all the promotions, but he's level 32.

Also, when I was going through the playback of that game, I noticed this entertaining tidbit:

Basium was destroyed three turns after he spawned, by a culture flip of his only city... Good thing I already destroyed Hyborem!

Also, I ended that game with an Armageddon Count of 0. Absolutely 0. After razing all AV cities, the AC dropped from 21(highest it was all game) to 0. I didn't even need to Sanctify anything. Then again, the fact that the top 12 players of the scoreboard(excluding me, as neutral) were Good probably didn't hurt. Too bad I never got more Great Priests for an Altar victory, The One would have been happy to see how most of creation rejected Agares' perversions. Mammon was probably the only 'evil' god who still had his mana(Mind) is use by any civilizations.

9. MasterofDisasta

MasterofDisasta Prince

Wow that's one awesome unit. Too bad you can't get the marksman promotion off him or something to make him stop attacking the weaklings. Probably a little bit overkill. :p

Hell Slayer Assasin (Strength 2274593753305) vs Scout (Strength 2)

:D

10. Tasunke

Tasunke Crazy Horse

I still like the name of altair better :D

11. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Deity

That's why I made the Mercurian and Infernal palces produce +10 culture.

12. TechnoMule

TechnoMule Chieftain

I came across this the other day:

Spoiler :

Yes. That Polar Bear is carrying Orthus' Axe.

13. Gray-Z

Gray-Z Teamster

I was growing tired of war and offered peace for a modest price. You know what she said?

Spoiler :
    DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Who knew she's got a sense of humor.

Attached Files:

14. Nor'easter

Nor'easter Emperor

So now we know: animals in Erebus have opposable digits.

15. Furin

Furin Warlord

No it was sticking out of his *uhm*, whateverplace gave the added damage :)

Giant spiders love the axe , once saw it on a sidar worker too...

16. blade117

blade117 The Unburnt

lol these are hilarious! (esp the one about the polar bear)

17. zacman

zacman Chieftain

For 1:Acording to event text, my scout found a bucket of apples in a dungon. I think they were moldy.................:sad:

For 2: i win at a deul pangea map at turn 13. i told you that number was unlucky!:crazyeye:

Attached Files:

18. Ribusprissin

Ribusprissin Warlord

"Building, building, building the mana node."
    "Hey guys, I'm here to help build the mana node."
    "All right, let's all work together to build this mana node!"
    "Yeah, building a mana node is fun!"
    "By the way, what kind of mana node are we building?"
    "..."

Attached Files:

19. cyther

cyther Lord of the Dance