Funny Fall from Heaven Screenshots!

How DARE those Amurites taunt me so with their stupid banner! That colour scheme is not even CLOSE to what I would have chosen! No wonder we're at war with them, their stylists are the worst in HISTORY!

It doesn't help that my palace has become infested with giant spiders...

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0080.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0080.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 1,693
I don't get it.

I interpret it as the little black figure could also be seen as a raised middle finger but I could be wrong.

so ...? is that what Kylorin looks like when he is attacking mulcarn? I dont see what there is to notice other than a dissapearing unit.

Your interpreting it all wrong. Its funny because a banner looks like its hooked to the structure surounding his palace, and its ugly!

I actually think that the clashing makes the landscape around it much more sirine and beautiful. The flag, in itself, is not a good addition, however, it does help Mulcrans PR about how the world is better iced.

That's the first thing I thought of he is doing, when I saw the model for the first time...

I have a potty brain though.

Cute, but not as special as you probably think it is. You have an OB agreement with the Doviello, and they simply entered the lake through your city, Ahroog.

It just got a lot less cool >.>

Spoiler :

(Orbis/LeaderEnchanced)

interesting special abilities ... :D:D
(( yes - it's bug, but it's unreproduceable, so I posted it here ))

edit: well ... later that turn i got mem alloc error <.< ... ... *user is searching for his memcheck bootcd*

Attachments

• huh.JPG
    huh.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 1,424
Did you know, if you fly mode into the training yard tent, there is a table with two maces and two spears resting on it?

If that axe didn't require 2 hand's to wield, I swear I'd take you on for it!!!

what race were you playing as?

I think the Legion of De'Tesh, from it's own mod and FFPlus.

Top Bottom