Funny Pics XII: Awesome Crappiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn't be.

Firstly the water is surrounded by rubber, so the current can't reach the earth. Secondly, that water is probably drinking-quality water so it can barely conduct anyway. Thirdly, even if it was sea water, the resistance would be so great that barely any current would flow anyway.
Fourthly, the shortest way to ground would be directly to the ground plug, not through the people. Fifthly, such a short should flip a fuse in the surge protector.

Actually, I'm not sure that drinking quality water would make it safer. I think it might make the current spread more.

But there was a thread about this picture. It'd be best to discuss such things there.

This isn't so much as a funny picture as a funny essay. Apparently this kid decided he just didn't care anymore.

Notice how it was writen for an "Honors English" class. I like it though. It has references to the American Tall-tales.

Didn't see that ending coming! That's a variation on a story, every time you breath, someone dies. We used to joke about waaaaay back in 3rd grade by saying dogs were mass murderers. Rather sad, actually.

'saright. Turns out my "saftey first" picture was a repost.

Here's another picture that involves reading. Sorry!

Thats actually from late comedian Bill Hicks (very popular in England) stand up routine.

The joke is (para phrased): I saw a celebrity doing a fund raiser and he was clapping his hands and said; every time I clap my hands a child dies from starvation, and I thought to myself, stop clapping your hands, you sick evil %*¤&!

Very obviously shopped (not even a ripple in the water) but awesome nonetheless. :D

Nice quotes btw. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom