Funny Pics XII: Awesome Crappiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh! that's very funny! i almost laughed!

why don't you just stop complaining about me!? you guys complain more about me than i complain with the thread you with your posts! If you have problems, add me to your ignore list!

and my picture was much better than that, if ainwood didn't deleted it!

Nope. I don´t even think that is possible :p

Stuck in Pi won't like this one...

Some people just aren't very photogenic...

And one for all you translation fans.

Somebody call Stephen Colbert.

Mini big bar! :lol:

Better get Ronald his money.

Everybody get crunky.

News flash: French Fries will now forever be known as Hamburger Friends.

There's something else you should know. A lot of asian stuff, especially clothes, just have english words printed on them for the sake of looking cool, much like Chinese and Japanese characters in the west. Little to no attention is paid to spelling, grammar, or even what things say. But the results are hilarious, so go ahead and laugh!

I don't get it.

George Orwell is the author of 1984, a science fiction novel where the government is an extreme-dictatorship and it had security cameras and such.

'Yawelcome mythmonster!

Lets funny with image!

A toast! To Beer with Music! Cheers! *Smash* Aw, man.

I made the caption on this one myself.

Great for the evil-genius-mobile.

Don't worry, it's only one of those dainty cyclones.

I've seen that used as an avatar a bunch of times. What game is that phrase from?

Bigfoot3814 said:
I've seen that used as an avatar a bunch of times. What game is that phrase from?
I don't think it's specific.
"Users who liked x also liked:"

Michael Moore baby... creeps me out, man.

Get to da picshaas!

Me yallmo Master Chief. Como esta usted?

Actually, this one was translated just right.

Batmobile's in the shop this week.

I think I found the long-lost cousin of bigdog's post.

There's something else you should know. A lot of asian stuff, especially clothes, just have english words printed on them for the sake of looking cool, much like Chinese and Japanese characters in the west. Little to no attention is paid to spelling, grammar, or even what things say. But the results are hilarious, so go ahead and laugh!

Yeah, but a lot of the stuff @ Engrish.com is official signs, product labels, etc. Plus a lot of people over there actually learn English!

It's the stuff they actually try to get right (but get horribly wrong) that's so funny, not just random English words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom