Funny Pics XII: Awesome Crappiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it's crocheting.

Knitting is done with 2 needles. Crocheting is done with one hook. Results look different, too.

Not that you care, just being nit-picky.

Yeah... except... I'm a woman, so... how does this apply??

:lol: Cold as ice!!

Some men are born into knitting... others have knitting thrust upon them.

Hope this helps clarify which direction i was referring to:old::sarcasm:

WAS A JOKE:goodjob::pat:

I looked up gyp, because to me it always meant pain (as in 'my lumbago's giving me gyp').

1. a. At Cambridge and Durham, a college servant, esp. one who attends on one or more undergraduates.
2. U.S. slang. A thief.
3. A fraudulent action; a swindle. orig. U.S.

U.S. A . .. .. .. .. ..

to give (a person) gyp: to punish, thrash, treat roughly; to hurt, give pain.

Etymology:
Also gip, jip. [App. contraction of GEE-UP, which is used in dial. as n.]
The OED is unsure whether it does come from Gypsy: there is no evidence.

Hope this helps clarify which direction i was referring to:old::sarcasm:

WAS A JOKE:goodjob::pat:

I don't get it... You didn't like my caption? So that makes me gay? Or are you calling the guy in the picture gay? I think that guy found his true calling in life. Plus, he made some sweet threads!

@Stormrage: I think the fact that the window is right next to the urinals. Not really that great a picture.

If it's just that, well, a person's penis would be way lower than the windows anyway, rendering it invisible for someone looking from the outside...

I think what's worse than being able to see people walking past outside, is walking in to find that there's someone standing in the corner with a camera.

Haha that last one is great! :lol:

I don't get it... You didn't like my caption? So that makes me gay? Or are you calling the guy in the picture gay? I think that guy found his true calling in life. Plus, he made some sweet threads!

@Stormrage: I think the fact that the window is right next to the urinals. Not really that great a picture.

You are my first hero here at CFC:goodjob:

I dont know what I should do..

or

'Nana Love time

You could at least put your gifs in the gif thread...

This is why your my Hero

I did not realize one existed

I am new to the City of CFC

Back in the country of Apolyton, minimal traffic so all were combined into a single thread, lest you were picked for Dungeon Duty at a merciless incarceration facility:run:

I don't think they got this one from no book learnin'

Extreme ping-pong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom