Funny Pics XII: Awesome Crappiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume its someone who got so obsessed with measuring fraps (Frames per second) that he /she stored 227 GB of measurements.

I thought it might be the "Fraps" video capture/creation software... which meant this guy/gal had 227GB of video... which I didn't think as funny... :)

I don't get it... :sad:

I think its because whomever did this made their C: drive a read only (i.e. how can you make configuration changes to the system if you've made the drive where the files are a read-only?).

I think its because whomever did this made their C: drive a read only (i.e. how can you make configuration changes to the system if you've made the drive where the files are a read-only?).
Nah. First of all it's only the Fraps folder (which is "located" in "C:\"), and secondly not all the folder is read-only -- if it was all read only, it would have a tick in the box, not a fully coloured box (a fully coloured checkbox signifies that part of the folder is read-only).

Anyway I don't get it either!

Bigfoot's back! And he's cookin' with gas now!

Let this be a lesson to all of you...

It's all fun and games until somebody flips a jeep...

Yep. That about says it.

I'll bet you five bucks this guy doesn't wear that shirt out.

Onionsoilder, what comic is that from ? Looks intresting.

Took this one on my photo excursion today. Bet it would make Perfection proud.

I don't quite get why "lol poop" is written on it, but oh well, it's funny.

I don't quite get why "lol poop" is written on it, but oh well, it's funny.

I wish I knew why someone wrote it there. But it is funny, mostly because I saw it with my own eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom