Funny Pics XXIII: Can't See the Thread for the Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...do you think this alternative backstory for Batman would make a good movie?

Very official

To be fair, we have decades of dietary research on them.

Hmm. Sugar is probably why I can't gain weight then!

I've always wondered which sources of calories make you feel full and which sources make you want to eat more. I know protein is pretty filling.

Attachments

• Vegeta.1.jpg
    Vegeta.1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 734
That's actually the opposite of the truth.
That's why I posted it here. ;)

I've always wondered which sources of calories make you feel full and which sources make you want to eat more. I know protein is pretty filling.

Fat is pretty filling for me. I don't know if this applies to others, but it should.

Anyway,

You guys have a 7/11 in Sweden?!?

Yup. However, we only have one Starbucks in Sweden. It's in Terminal 5 in Arlanda, Sweden's biggest airport, and IIRC it's pretty expensive. Some people are complaining about the lack of KFC as well, but meh. Off the top of my head, those two are the only two whose lack people comment on.

If people are complaining about a lack of KFC and Starbucks, all you have to do is contact the company and ask to set up a franchise.

Yup. However, we only have one Starbucks in Sweden. It's in Terminal 5 in Arlanda, Sweden's biggest airport, and IIRC it's pretty expensive. Some people are complaining about the lack of KFC as well, but meh. Off the top of my head, those two are the only two whose lack people comment on.
You're black. I expect you to be leading the charge for KFC. ;)

Ask me if you need explanation.

You're black. I expect you to be leading the charge for KFC. ;)

Ask me if you need explanation.

Yeaaaah boiii fried chicken!

It's funny cause I've NEVER liked to eat chicken. Even before I became a vegetarian I stayed away from chicken at all times. Early on as a kid, I developed this big phobia of chicken and other birds, which made me refuse to eat chicken, turkey, etc. My cousins would sometimes trick me into eating chicken just to screw with my head.

While we're on it, I've never really liked watermelon either :lol: Yeah, I know I'm special.

Doesn't make them any less funny.

Did I say they weren't?

I remember when we had a thunderstorm awhile back and our Dog tried to run into the house as quickly as possible, even though he could only use three legs due one leg being saw, but it was the fastest I have ever seen him run, even while fully fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom