Funny Pictures V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've edited the post, but where does it say that image is copyrighted? The only copyright sign I see is on the main page, but it doesn't refer to any images...
If they didn't intend it to be shown on other websites, they wouldn't have had their url in the bottom of the pic

Hope these haven't been posted yet (read most of the thread, but not everything...
Overall a bit too disturbing for a young folks forum, Lefty

maculine overkill dose rule, if i was there id teach that wifebeating SOB alittle something about that, by planting my foot firmly up his ass

and the guy that made that poster

just because i can

It's supposed to be satire and irony.

The fact that the organizations' acronyms spell out "drunk" and "morons" should be big enough a clue...

I found it funny, you have to be careful with what you post, there are alot of easily offended people on this site.

h4ppy said:
I found it funny, you have to be careful with what you post, there are alot of easily offended people on this site.

Just realized that too - I didn't think anyone can be so *ahem* intellectually challenged to regard a poster promoting domestic violence brought to you by m.o.r.o.n.s. as one really doing so :rolleyes:.

but then again...

Attachments

• 1084432288-0B.jpg
    1084432288-0B.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 526
yeah haha, that was really funny, now post one about how cool raping women is, but make sure theres irony there

irony is funny

Actually it says in an ironic way that people beating women are morons, not that beating women is cool...

You said it yourself - it has irony in it, but as you don't seem to be familiar with the meaning of the word - here's from Merriam Webster:

Main Entry: iro·ny
Pronunciation: 'I-r&-nE also 'I(-&)r-nE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -nies
Etymology: Latin ironia, from Greek eirOnia, from eirOn dissembler

2 a : the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning

No

Btw I found Rubin's earlier pics rather funny too, nothing 'wrong' about them.

:rotfl: That millionaire one is good.

Gainy bo said:
You could have just left it like that :p

(explain the joke :confused:)

I guess the joke is that someone has such a huge sig...

Anyway - here's another one (hope it's not beyond anyones capabilities this time :mischief: )

Attachments

• opps.jpg
    opps.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 731
Billy Rubin said:
I guess the joke is that someone has such a huge sig...

Anyway - here's another one (hope it's not beyond anyones capabilities this time :mischief: )
what the hell is coming out of his mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom