Funny Pictures XXIV: Reposted from Reddit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually made this one myself, some years ago:

I'm thinking of having me and a bunch of my conservative friends go on this site and make the articles more sane. :mischief:

I've considered getting together a group to put memes into every article.

Create an article on Poland with a parody of Borat's song about Kazakhstan.

Note the following is a massive series of pictures. Also note that this was made in 2010, and having a good knowledge of the NFL helps:

Spoiler :

No wave for you Bush! :lol:

I've considered getting together a group to put memes into every article.

Or we can get together and make another conservative wiki with nicer and more open-minded admins. :p

Or we can get together and make another conservative wiki with nicer and more open-minded admins. :p

The liberals have already won, so that's doomed to fail and/or get flooded with trolls. :p

The best thing you could do is call you rational and well thought-out conservatism and call it something-liberalism. If you care enough, that is.

RE: Tale of Two Matts

(╯°□°)╯︵ ʇʇɐW

ʇʇɐW ︵╰(°□°╰)

content:

The liberals have already won, so that's doomed to fail and/or get flooded with trolls. :p

The best thing you could do is call you rational and well thought-out conservatism and call it something-liberalism. If you care enough, that is.

Too late, the lefties already made liberalism a dirty word. Why do you think they are starting to call themselves progressives? :crazyeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom