FUNNY Political Cartoons XIV: For the Laughs

Who is the guy next to Sanders? I recognize Trump, Cruz and Hillary, but not him.

This one's maybe a bit too late...

thank god it was just an idle threat and the UK (and world) economy are completely fine :)

We only slipped from being the fifth strongest economy to the sixth overnight. No change there!

Really it's impressive to see both major parties collapse simultaneously. I've totally drank the Corbyn Kool-Aid though, so I'm following Labour with more interest and stumbled across that bit of brilliance in the process.

Really it's impressive to see both major parties collapse simultaneously. I've totally drank the Corbyn Kool-Aid though, so I'm following Labour with more interest and stumbled across that bit of brilliance in the process.

It's like labour have given up winning elections and have just decided to be better at out collapsing the Tories at this point.

“There will be a profound sense of dismay and frankly contempt,” Lord Heseltine told BBC Radio 5 Live. “He’s ripped the party apart. He’s created the greatest constitutional crisis of modern times. He knocked billions off the value of the nation’s savings.

“He’s like a general who leads his army to the sound of guns and at the sight of the battlefield abandoned the field. I have never seen so contemptible and irresponsible a situation.”

Or, as Steve Bell put it:

Attachments

• 650.jpg
    650.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 115
This one's maybe a bit too late...
Speaking of old, this aired about a year ago right before Dave went ape over the refugees, but I guess this is my last chance to post it:

Last edited:
Is that an argument for or against voting for the lesser of two evils? It seems to mock it by pitting really over the top evils against each other and yet things are still clearly getting worse with the greater evil.

What i'm getting here is if Hillary isn't elected humanity will get eaten by aliens.

Bleach is mostly water, and we're mostly water; Therefore, we are bleach

Is that an argument for or against voting for the lesser of two evils? It seems to mock it by pitting really over the top evils against each other and yet things are still clearly getting worse with the greater evil.

Against, it shows things getting progressively worse because the person in the picture is choosing increasingly worse options to get the ''lesser evil''

Top Bottom