Funny Political Pictures Thread I: A New Hope

The war-flag of the anti-quarantine protestors:

Broke: Black Lives Matter
Woke: All Lives Matter
Bespoke: Black Lives Depend

Antifa.jpg

What does China have to do with it?

I'm guessing that it's a "Disney are hypocrites!" criticism.

Maybe China doesnt want to show black people as much, but will promote robots instead of furries (chewie missing but the two-balls bot is prominent).

Spoiler for large image :

also

Spoiler another image :

Last edited:

yikes

also I don't really know where else to put this so

Spoiler Did you ever hear... :
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Bernie Sanders the Liberal? I thought not. It’s not a story the Democrats would tell you. It’s a DSA legend. Bernie Sanders was a Red Lord of the Immortal Science of Marxism, so powerful and so well read in theory he could use Marxist dogwhistles to radicalize his supporters… He had such a knowledge of how to speak to the working class that he could even become Mayor of Burlington and a member of the Senate. Becoming part of the political establishment is a pathway to many political strategies some consider to be... bourgeois. He became so popular, the only thing he was afraid of was becoming a liberal, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he ran for President twice, then the DNC forced him to campaign for Joe Biden. Ironic. He could save others from being liberals, but not himself.

Donnie is a thicc boi
Trump Nazi Golf.jpg

To quote Seth Meyers, it's no surprise Trump is scared of sharks - he has the body of a seal!

Top Bottom