Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get the first, but the second is the oh-so-common "I have the best rating towards you, but you're still my worst enemy!" one.

Heh. I think Jean has some hormone irregularities... :D

Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG

Nah, she's just butch. :)

Nope. I don't see any flannel. :p

Oh yeah, like you would know. :p

Seriously, if you look closely you can plainly see the Doc Martens and Indigo Girls T-shirt.

Oh yeah, like you would know. :p
Hey, I can spot the mules a mile away, thank you very much. :p

Seriously, if you look closely you can plainly see the Doc Martens and Indigo Girls T-shirt.
I must have missed those, but looking again, I did catch the unshaven pits. :vomit:

Hey, I can spot the mules a mile away, thank you very much. :p

I must have missed those, but looking again, I did catch the unshaven pits. :vomit:

Pits? I thought that was the cape. :vomit:

I did catch the unshaven pits. :vomit:

That's just the French in her, on her, all over her . . . whatever.

BTW, the Worst Enemy of an AI changes at some point during their turn. If you do anything to bring them to Pleased during your or some other player's turn, you won't lose the WE status until their next turn. Other than during that small window, they will not have a WE with whom they are Pleased or Friendly.

Don't forget to take vassals and teammates into consideration. The displayed attitude may not be their true attitude.

I'm trying to figure why she turned Roman???

BTW, the Worst Enemy of an AI changes at some point during their turn. If you do anything to bring them to Pleased during your or some other player's turn, you won't lose the WE status until their next turn. Other than during that small window, they will not have a WE with whom they are Pleased or Friendly.

Don't forget to take vassals and teammates into consideration. The displayed attitude may not be their true attitude.

In this case it was a vassal thing.

I didn't get the first, but the second is the oh-so-common "I have the best rating towards you, but you're still my worst enemy!" one.

I'm assuming you haven't read His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman?

De Gualle is at +5 in attitude but considers the human his worst enemy ... even though other AIs are at -1 to -3!

Thanks guys. I nearly choked on my coffee laughing at you idiots. :D Oh - this is not a complaint. Next time I"ll put the coffee down first!:lol:

Brian and Lemon bow and curtsy. We'll be here the rest of the weeks, two shows a nights, tip your waitress, and don't forget to order the veal.

I'm assuming you haven't read His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman?

Oh, NOW I get it. I didn't read that carefully enough.

Brian and Lemon bow and curtsy. We'll be here the rest of the weeks, two shows a nights, tip your waitress, and don't forget to order the veal.
Maybe you'll be here all week. Some of us have to work...

:lol:

Just noticed this in my new game. Do you think that would help the wall's effectiveness?

Attachments

• Wall through pyramid.jpg
    Wall through pyramid.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 476
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom