Funny screenshots: part quatre

Noble Zarkon

Elite Quattromaster - Immortal (BTS)
Super Moderator
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter
I love how part 3 was started assuming part 2 would be locked and, 10 and a half years later, it finally was, and so was part 3 at the same time

I might as well start this off!!

Fur.jpg

That certainly beats my previous "and we shall name this city Beaverton" record.

So I’m playing a game and, fairly early on, I saw that the Egyptian civilisation had been destroyed. Which I thought was a bit weird, because I hadn’t realised anyone was at war with them. Anyway, a few thousand years later I had a peek on the Worldbuilder. Turns out it was the barbarians who destroyed the Egyptians. And they now control the Jewish/Hindu holy city. And Stonehenge. And the Oracle.

Attachments

• RIP_Hattie.png
    RIP_Hattie.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 272
I never realised happiness from military police was unlimited... I mean, if you would have asked me, I would have said that it was, but seeing 232 happiness made me think I messed something up. But no. :p
I do wonder what 'Hell NO, we won't GO!' means, though?
1659871782185.png

It's anger from drafting.
I thought so, but I didn't draft any - but I suppose the Mayas could have? But I conquered their city certainly more than ten turns ago. Curious how long that effect stays.

I never realised happiness from military police was unlimited... I mean, if you would have asked me, I would have said that it was, but seeing 232 happiness made me think I messed something up. But no. :p
I do wonder what 'Hell NO, we won't GO!' means, though?

I rather like Hereditary Rule. :)

Top Bottom