Funny Things AI Players Say

0!0

Chieftain
Put any funny things AI players say here mine is:
Ottomans: "Whoa! You are a little cranky today. Time to switch to decaf!"

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours" People asking for world maps, now doesn't that sound a little bit like sexual harassment

The other day I was playing the Rise of Rome conquest, and the Goths sneak attacked me. A few turns later, after I had taken 4 or 5 of his cities and killed about 50 of his units, he came begging for peace. I offered him peace for all his cities but 1, and he said:

"Unacceptable! Do not tell me that it is raining gold while you pee on me"

A furiuos Mao once gave me a clear message:

"Three words: increase your medication..."

How cute...

Queen Isebela saying, "Kiss my Royal..."

I was playing the middle ages conquest, and when Malcolm (celts) put forces in my territory, I asked him to leav. He said "Very well, Theodora. We shall move our naked hordes at once!"
That was funny, but scary. :p ;) :lol: :lol:

One time the Chinse told me to increase my medication. Also, my diplomatic advisor called the people I just nuked and killed their leader my "friends."
:nuke:
Can you use html on this? :confused:

unscratchedfoot said:
If you play the game long enough, eventually you start getting more the random replies coming up which are more interesting. Check out these colorful words being exchanged:

With this editted, or the text files messed with?

Mine must be a good one because I never hear anyone else mention it. Once I offered Joan a real bad deal, she said to me "I refuse to let you defile me like some flirty wench" hahaha

Gogf said:
With this editted, or the text files messed with?
The only thing editted was the leader name.

It sounds kind of familiar to me, but it may just be because I've visited this thread before. Not sure.

Yes I've gotten it before, and seen it posted here before.

In a recent game, the Persians were giving the Ottomans a bit of a kicking. Eventually, Sultan Osman came to me with a proposal. Asking for an Alliance against the Persians, he said, "My Generals inform me that if we sign an alliance together against the Persians, your troops can do all the fighting while mine plunder all the booty. What do you say?

The Viking say when they want MA with you "Up on your feet, so and so, You must join in this war, rise early and never leave you house without your sword and shield" :eek:

Giving a gift to Gilgamesh (changing from polite to gracious):

"How did you know today was my birthday? Thanks!"

Top Bottom