1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[Furure addition] Criminal Organizations

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Total War Mod' started by jojoweb, Apr 21, 2008.

1. jojoweb

jojoweb Chimpa-Z

Ok, i am coding Criminal Organizations. It will be a long work, so it shouldn't be available in 0.94 version. During the coding work, you can tell me your ideas about terrorism/mafias/sects here.

I will update this post soon, with some elements already done.

2. Sonereal

Sonereal ♫We got the guillotine♫ Supporter

Would there be state-sponsered Terroism or just terroism, or both?

3. jojoweb

jojoweb Chimpa-Z

Terrorist groups will be able to ask foreign financing from friendly States. But they will be independant.

4. cromcrom

cromcrom Cernu

You are a . .. .. .. .ing genius, dude ;-)))

5. Blaze96

Blaze96 Chieftain

How would the mafias work? Would they have their own cities or just be something like visible barbarian spies?

6. jojoweb

jojoweb Chimpa-Z

This concept is cancelled because:

-My current target is to release a final version (1.0), totally playable, and well balanced.
    -I prefer to developp more useful concepts (like the new eletric system, etc...)
    -It would create many problems (like bugs and unbalances) which would hind me to release a final version soon

I keep, nethertheless, what i have coded, but i don't think i will use it a day.

7. darkedone02

darkedone02 The Suggestor

After 1.0, I recommend that we resume this back on track so that we can add more on the game-play. I want to see what the criminals will do when you reached a certain percentage or a spawn rate depends on the criminal rate. Crime does got it's history around the world, and since this game is based on some realism, I recommend that we added it.