1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

[Furure addition] Criminal Organizations

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Total War Mod' started by jojoweb, Apr 21, 2008.

1. jojoweb

jojoweb Chimpa-Z

Ok, i am coding Criminal Organizations. It will be a long work, so it shouldn't be available in 0.94 version. During the coding work, you can tell me your ideas about terrorism/mafias/sects here.

I will update this post soon, with some elements already done.

2. Sonereal

Sonereal ♫We got the guillotine♫ Supporter

Would there be state-sponsered Terroism or just terroism, or both?

3. jojoweb

jojoweb Chimpa-Z

Terrorist groups will be able to ask foreign financing from friendly States. But they will be independant.

4. cromcrom

cromcrom Cernu

You are a . .. .. .. .ing genius, dude ;-)))

5. Blaze96

Blaze96 Chieftain

How would the mafias work? Would they have their own cities or just be something like visible barbarian spies?

6. jojoweb

jojoweb Chimpa-Z

This concept is cancelled because:

-My current target is to release a final version (1.0), totally playable, and well balanced.
    -I prefer to developp more useful concepts (like the new eletric system, etc...)
    -It would create many problems (like bugs and unbalances) which would hind me to release a final version soon

I keep, nethertheless, what i have coded, but i don't think i will use it a day.

7. darkedone02

darkedone02 The Suggestor

After 1.0, I recommend that we resume this back on track so that we can add more on the game-play. I want to see what the criminals will do when you reached a certain percentage or a spawn rate depends on the criminal rate. Crime does got it's history around the world, and since this game is based on some realism, I recommend that we added it.