Future Wars

street combat or similar stuff (?) where it is nice to remain out of sight or line of fire of the enemy . Because of the 10 meter altitude , because videos show SAMs readily climb 100 meters or so .

as for the second , it is indeed possible (to a limited degree and which is decreasing by day , due to the necessary improvements) Stuxnet was a real eye opener and more effort being spent globally , it is a team effort . Making hacking dangerous only to the unprotected . Like apparently one or two in the big city have been offended by r16 again , because ı failed to find anything in virtualstore of my laptop . A problem where my Civ saves disappear and ı find myself a turn or two back and if ı could find the offending save , not in Civ folder but elsewhere it would be fixed and r16 opinionates it might be those brilliant people who blocked stuff because when ı am arrested like finally , all the secret stuff will be out ... Because of the US State Department crew being real in the first place , they are less likely to apply the standart Congregation piece of placing evidence on the day of arrest kind of thing . You know , still , after years of ı am not real , ı have no secret documents and if ı was real in any unlikely event , they would be in a computer language and format no windows or Linux or Mac could read as of today ... But the thread has hints of stuff , including the use scalar things like HAARP with being so away in future . And the response would be a) not real and b) the emitters would be bombed , too .

But I was also wondering what the point of such a missile would be. It seemed to me like just firing it from an elevated position would mean all that rotate in air thing would be unnecessary.
It solves the problem of terrain masking. Being able to launch vertically means being able to launch from almost anywhere. This makes a system far more responsive, flexible and survivable.

Might be true, problem is that robots would require serious resources, and with a green collapse, we may be running out (and cumulatively escalate warfare before robotland).

I feel kinda like more advanced technology will be harder to rebuild from damage, and that that ought to mean something.

I saw recently a video of a missile that like fired up maybe 10 meters or so vertically into the air, then kinda rotated in place and then fired of in the like main trajectory. Thinking a lot of my own country I doubt we could make enough missiles like that quick enough for it to matter. Also like all sort of valuable materials would like be lost in the wreckage of the impact, let alone the work put in to make it.

But I was also wondering what the point of such a missile would be. It seemed to me like just firing it from an elevated position would mean all that rotate in air thing would be unnecessary.

I don't know what to conclude from this
That's one of advantages of S-300/400 SAM comparing to Patriot. It doesn't need to be pointed in target's direction, but can engage anything in 360 degrees.

Mentioned at 4:50

At least with fully robotic and program(s)-run armies, you can even finally have a war to solve stuff. In one of my memorable dreams - saw it more than a decade ago - I was drifting in space (or rather moving in space with incredibly fast speed) and saw an asteroid where two robotic armies were clashing. I often wonder if they were trying to prove a point, or if mankind was created by them in the hope that some mathematical discovery of the future will at last break the stalemate :)

That's one of advantages of S-300/400 SAM comparing to Patriot. It doesn't need to be pointed in target's direction, but can engage anything in 360 degrees.

Mentioned at 4:50

Patriot was a complete dud early on. From memory the ones in Gulf War 1 caused more damage than the incoming scuds in Israel.

The old what goes up must come down.

Soviets were very good at air defense, Israelis and Americans found out the hard way at times.

Patriot was a complete dud early on. From memory the ones in Gulf War 1 caused more damage than the incoming scuds in Israel.

The old what goes up must come down.

Soviets were very good at air defense, Israelis and Americans found out the hard way at times.
Yes, the US didn't invest in air defense as much, it's also mentioned in the video.

Another front for future wars is in space, as well.

The US Space Force is considering 'lunar patrols' of spacecraft which orbit about the moon and monitor the activity of missions launched by other countries. As the US, Europe and Japan inch closer to a manned lunar landing under the Artemis program, there is a real worry that the Chinese (and potentially Russians) will make moves to claim territory on the moon and enforce some sort of border. The US, under NASA, has moved to establish a legal framework which allows for the peaceful economic exploitation of the moon and other off-world bodies while at the same time the US military is preparing to counter potential Chinese moves.

I think as has often happened in similar situations, the US military industrial complex will scare itself and the political leadership into taking action in response to half-imaginary threats and then getting way out ahead of the problem. This is what happened with the 'missile gap' in the 1960's and in a few other instances. I think this time, however, if the US is smart and sticks with a NASA-led international norm-setting and legalistic approach, they can set the tone for what is acceptable in space and potentially head off an arms race there. I don't think it is inevitable that deep space* will become a militarized zone but it is definitely possible.

*Near-Earth space already is a highly militarized zone by every measure

It Is inevitable. Deep space will become battle grounds for corporations. The superpowers of today will try to lay claim on the moon, which will lead to various shenanigans. The superpowers of tomorrow, the corporations, are going to compete for the “ownership” of the most valuable asteroids in our star system. Hopefully, a framework of cooperation will emerge, like a world government or a council of space exploration, but I kindly doubt it. More likely the big chimp will try to lay his hand on top of pile of gems and say “all mine”.

A cool map of solar system asteroids and their estimate value, in case you haven’t seen it: http://www.asterank.com/

Yes, the US didn't invest in air defense as much, it's also mentioned in the video.

There's always a certain amount of arrogance with Americans.

U2 spy plane safe until it wasn't.

SR-71 Soviets struggled for years until they figured out how to intercept it. Once they did the Americans never used it again over the USSR.

World war:
Everyone has 3d printers at home making as many drones as possible.

World War Everywhere: everyone has 3d printers at home making as many "interesting" chemicals, viruses and life-forms as possible.

Might be true, problem is that robots would require serious resources, and with a green collapse, we may be running out (and cumulatively escalate warfare before robotland).
Gotta be honest I was kinda annoyed nobody replied to my post about this aspect while three people came on the record about the intention of the missile rotation

Gotta be honest I was kinda annoyed nobody replied to my post about this aspect while three people came on the record about the intention of the missile rotation
I'm sorry I missed it, for the record. I was tired and didn't read anything but the OP.

sR-71 never flew over the Soviet Union , never even tested the M-21 drone thing . Which flew over China a few times but never produced useful enough pictures and one might have crossed into Russia to crash there . Yes , the Vietnamese could find SA-3 rather useful and they would have some had Americans pushed them hard enough ...

sure enough it happens again , ransomware , lost about 25 gigabytes of comics , books , stuff .

now , the elections of 2023 are a global problem , with nobody elsewhere in the world like thinking New Turkey will accept an election it loses . The Greeks cetainly did not find it funny that the PM was in Northern Cyprus and demanded 5000 square meters of land so that a palace could be built . To impress the world ... Certainly would not be any luxurious than the state guesthouse but "palace" has a catchet , a grandeur to its name . He was there for some ceremony with the election winner of Presidential races on the island , they went to Maraş , which has a different name in Greek but anyhow ... With the PM offering to open the region to its true owners , the Greeks who left in 1974 and there is no money to pay any compensation to them , let alone the money they would demand ... And obviously the people of New Turkey . So , New Turkey opens up a closed town where its ever hungry construction companies will sate themselves and Greeks , with Greeks being happy that the closet Jews have been defeated once more and Jews! dying with jealousy .

except Greeks are really fed up with the non-stop New Turkey victories against closet Jews , considering their own politicians have promised far too much and they have no way of realising their own promises . For starters , there are nobody willing to ally with the Greeks . Something called arcane knowledge , revolves around Greeks should have been godlike but have been watered down or something after being enslaved and whatnot by the demonic Turks and are not worthy . ı said arcane knowledge , unless you know do not bother to disprove . Which then returns the whole debate back to square one , of we have more ... And , well , the elections ...

so , while the people in this thread might not be aware or something , there is this debate in Greece about doing something , in peace or war . The hacking thing which is so promising . Say , the Iranians stopped Israeli water utilities or something during the non-stop hacking war they have with Tel Aviv . Hence r16 mentioning Stuxnet and its global fame . There are a lot of defences develpoed since that event . But it is much better than to play deterrence like if Athens destroys the electric distribution in this country we will destroy the electric distribution in Greece . No rather we will hack the grid , bomb the grid , meet Ingrid because ı am always famous for silly talk and yes , we will also bomb the hackers , the internet and bunkers where politicians are to be in . Rinse and repeat for America and anyone as well . This is what keeps the peace afterall .

annoying r16 stuff , which people would have no statistics to evaluate as to percentage of success and so on .

except there are those in the big city nearby , thinking this involves THEM ! Knowledge of English in this country is not that cool and am certainly innocent in that because ı never graduated to teach English , right ? Actually you can see them agitated , walking in the street agitated , stupid r16 supposedly telling the hackers would be crashed by a juggernaught . (A term the Greeks had already understood as the 7 or 8 times bigger population somehow ends up as 10 or 15 times more hackers with the required skills and an undefined amount of budget and they could be getting bombed without actually succeding in hacking stuff here . America like has 4 times of our population but they might very well employ 40 or 50 times in hacker numbers .) Whispering how long time ı will be in the webcafe . When ı committed the crime , with posting stuff .

it generally happens when ı start moving day's downloads but on Monday there was this rush . Click bait , because ı am hoarder of bytes and this Victoria's Secret model always causes computer issues , everywhere . She is generally accepted to be outright dumb and ı think Congregation has chosen to play these guys with her name . People with a long enough memory will remember r16 had a quest of dating with a Victoria's Secret model before 2022 , because am ugly and stuff and it was superb exercise as Lord Vader and gang were toughening me up to deal with stuff , because Lady Vader would deal with them if they didn't ... And fun , too . Except Congregation which is always mentioned here , because the guys should have already taken the hint that they were deceived by the Congregation and stopped play spy actions ages ago . Yes , the Congregation told them she had fallen to charms , no doubt involves buying her with valises of money . Causing such anger , because they were very happy with nonstop US State Department movements and the fact that the Stuntwoman can look like an Hollywood star with half or 5 hours of makeup . Because everybody is manlier than me , it creates a chance that all those fools from America might just fall for them instead .

congregation keeps its own people content with widespread coverage that Adriana Lima has been lovers with 4 or 5 people of New Turkey , without them ever paying or something . Yes , you don't know how ugly ı am . Or the hurt it would create when one lives so happy with being better than r16 and r16 suddenly gets something . While they can't or something . The blonde with the hammer in the last Ahnold the Terminator movie ? She almost got me killed or something ... Which finally led the police to intervene with stuff like ı would respect Elon Musk and not buy her . Just a suitcase of money , right ? ı can't tell which is more offensive . That ı would have to buy women and that 10 times the price or that ı would respect Musk and avoid one of his . (Watch yer step in imagining career choices of people just mentioned and like no , not about Musk ) No surprise that there was an aftermath debate of whether ı know or do not know people in Hollywood .

naturally walking home and there was the inevitable 15 year old with a girlfriend . Saying things , heroically and ı have no doubts the girlfriend just did stuff to him that night ! Or didn't , how would ı know ? But , some extra advice , considering these people still insist they remain unknown and nothing could ever happen to them because it figures . This 15 year old guy , do you know girls are so much in love with boys who jump onto the tracks while the train is speeding on and put an hand on the locomotive and make the train stop !?! You would get an extra girlfriend ! (No , this can not be against the rules , because they are smart and would not do this !)

does it work ? 30th flash drive lost to ransomware or is it just 20 ? Seeing it doesn't work the next step will be poisoning street cats and in a month or so , another ransomware . Does this rant have anything with the thread ? Why it shouldn't ? For starters , it works on Athens ...

sure enough it happens again , ransomware , lost about 25 gigabytes of comics , books , stuff .

now , the elections of 2023 are a global problem , with nobody elsewhere in the world like thinking New Turkey will accept an election it loses . The Greeks cetainly did not find it funny that the PM was in Northern Cyprus and demanded 5000 square meters of land so that a palace could be built . To impress the world ... Certainly would not be any luxurious than the state guesthouse but "palace" has a catchet , a grandeur to its name . He was there for some ceremony with the election winner of Presidential races on the island , they went to Maraş , which has a different name in Greek but anyhow ... With the PM offering to open the region to its true owners , the Greeks who left in 1974 and there is no money to pay any compensation to them , let alone the money they would demand ... And obviously the people of New Turkey . So , New Turkey opens up a closed town where its ever hungry construction companies will sate themselves and Greeks , with Greeks being happy that the closet Jews have been defeated once more and Jews! dying with jealousy .

except Greeks are really fed up with the non-stop New Turkey victories against closet Jews , considering their own politicians have promised far too much and they have no way of realising their own promises . For starters , there are nobody willing to ally with the Greeks . Something called arcane knowledge , revolves around Greeks should have been godlike but have been watered down or something after being enslaved and whatnot by the demonic Turks and are not worthy . ı said arcane knowledge , unless you know do not bother to disprove . Which then returns the whole debate back to square one , of we have more ... And , well , the elections ...

so , while the people in this thread might not be aware or something , there is this debate in Greece about doing something , in peace or war . The hacking thing which is so promising . Say , the Iranians stopped Israeli water utilities or something during the non-stop hacking war they have with Tel Aviv . Hence r16 mentioning Stuxnet and its global fame . There are a lot of defences develpoed since that event . But it is much better than to play deterrence like if Athens destroys the electric distribution in this country we will destroy the electric distribution in Greece . No rather we will hack the grid , bomb the grid , meet Ingrid because ı am always famous for silly talk and yes , we will also bomb the hackers , the internet and bunkers where politicians are to be in . Rinse and repeat for America and anyone as well . This is what keeps the peace afterall .

annoying r16 stuff , which people would have no statistics to evaluate as to percentage of success and so on .

except there are those in the big city nearby , thinking this involves THEM ! Knowledge of English in this country is not that cool and am certainly innocent in that because ı never graduated to teach English , right ? Actually you can see them agitated , walking in the street agitated , stupid r16 supposedly telling the hackers would be crashed by a juggernaught . (A term the Greeks had already understood as the 7 or 8 times bigger population somehow ends up as 10 or 15 times more hackers with the required skills and an undefined amount of budget and they could be getting bombed without actually succeding in hacking stuff here . America like has 4 times of our population but they might very well employ 40 or 50 times in hacker numbers .) Whispering how long time ı will be in the webcafe . When ı committed the crime , with posting stuff .

it generally happens when ı start moving day's downloads but on Monday there was this rush . Click bait , because ı am hoarder of bytes and this Victoria's Secret model always causes computer issues , everywhere . She is generally accepted to be outright dumb and ı think Congregation has chosen to play these guys with her name . People with a long enough memory will remember r16 had a quest of dating with a Victoria's Secret model before 2022 , because am ugly and stuff and it was superb exercise as Lord Vader and gang were toughening me up to deal with stuff , because Lady Vader would deal with them if they didn't ... And fun , too . Except Congregation which is always mentioned here , because the guys should have already taken the hint that they were deceived by the Congregation and stopped play spy actions ages ago . Yes , the Congregation told them she had fallen to charms , no doubt involves buying her with valises of money . Causing such anger , because they were very happy with nonstop US State Department movements and the fact that the Stuntwoman can look like an Hollywood star with half or 5 hours of makeup . Because everybody is manlier than me , it creates a chance that all those fools from America might just fall for them instead .

congregation keeps its own people content with widespread coverage that Adriana Lima has been lovers with 4 or 5 people of New Turkey , without them ever paying or something . Yes , you don't know how ugly ı am . Or the hurt it would create when one lives so happy with being better than r16 and r16 suddenly gets something . While they can't or something . The blonde with the hammer in the last Ahnold the Terminator movie ? She almost got me killed or something ... Which finally led the police to intervene with stuff like ı would respect Elon Musk and not buy her . Just a suitcase of money , right ? ı can't tell which is more offensive . That ı would have to buy women and that 10 times the price or that ı would respect Musk and avoid one of his . (Watch yer step in imagining career choices of people just mentioned and like no , not about Musk ) No surprise that there was an aftermath debate of whether ı know or do not know people in Hollywood .

naturally walking home and there was the inevitable 15 year old with a girlfriend . Saying things , heroically and ı have no doubts the girlfriend just did stuff to him that night ! Or didn't , how would ı know ? But , some extra advice , considering these people still insist they remain unknown and nothing could ever happen to them because it figures . This 15 year old guy , do you know girls are so much in love with boys who jump onto the tracks while the train is speeding on and put an hand on the locomotive and make the train stop !?! You would get an extra girlfriend ! (No , this can not be against the rules , because they are smart and would not do this !)

does it work ? 30th flash drive lost to ransomware or is it just 20 ? Seeing it doesn't work the next step will be poisoning street cats and in a month or so , another ransomware . Does this rant have anything with the thread ? Why it shouldn't ? For starters , it works on Athens ...

I'm sorry I missed it, for the record. I was tired and didn't read anything but the OP.

yea I understand, often do that myself

future war is here , and let the anime girl hear this is how it happens , so like there is no need for tears ... As in nobody wants to hear or see . Just like Armenians have already forgetten and the French are helping Moroccans , because ı don't know , solving the Western Sahara issues are like a priority since the peace that was in like 2001 or 1991 ...

R16, I'd be happy if I never hear anything else about the New again. And my thread certainly had nothing to do with Turkey, so let's keep it that way :deal:
Until Thanksgiving.

for reference Boeing 737 Max is coming back with the head of FAA promising he , his wife and his daughter(s) will be aboard on the first flight 'cause they are going to bug out everything and high ranking British people (Joint Chief Staff maybe) have visited the facilities in Ankara where the Quantum Fighter for Qatar is being developed . Even the Ethiopian vs Ethiopians of Tigray origin is like over . Yes , everything relevant . Longing for the days ı will be like clearer .

Top Bottom