G&K video preview with Dennis Shirk and Ed Beach

I know why. It can't be attacked while it's on that mountain by any other Civ.

It could've been attacked by the city, reducing the GG to 10 health - thinking about it more, it was probably left on the mountain simply for visual effect.

About Breda not being connected by road but still having a trade route to capital, I haven't seen video yet but is there any chance that it's connected to the capital by a river and they've finally added river trade routes to civ v?

EDIT: or airports?

About Breda not being connected by road but still having a trade route to capital, I haven't seen video yet but is there any chance that it's connected to the capital by a river and they've finally added river trade routes to civ v?

EDIT: or airports?

No chance at all !
& there no airport as of yet in civ 5 !

No chance at all !
& there no airport as of yet in civ 5 !

Besides that, the game looked like it was late Rennaissance or early Industrial, which is a bit early for airports. I did notice in the video that it looks like there is a road going under a Polder to Utrecht on the left, so maybe it is just a graphics issue.

I mean how is to going to work in Gods and Kings.

An archer in the video healed 10hp. Around where that pikeman was attacking, you see a green +10hp thing for a second.

Obviously that doesn't confirm anything but it's an indication that, as far as healing is concerned, it's just a case of 'add a zero.'

Things I saw:

New resources:
Pigs
Salt
Crab

Graphic for trading post is changed!!! Finally. Still looked like the old version in the stills they released some months ago. I hope at least the graphic changes over time in the game, even if the amount of money it returns stays constant.

In the background behind the Cristo Redentor notification, you can see that the WWII Infantry has a strength of 70.

(The WWI version has a different unit portrait and a strength of 50.)

well the infantry could be like ww2 infantry now which it always was but before Gods and Kings it had ww1 too.

They did move Infantry as WWII... but the first picture makes it hard to see which helmet it is.. the one from Vanilla or the muffin one.

This is the Breda screen, I don't see any road beneath the Polders :

Attachments

• Breda.jpg
    Breda.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 387
I think the Polder texture sits on top of the road texture. I bet the Inca Terrace does the same.

Top Bottom