1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

G-Major 134

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Hall of Fame Discussion' started by shulec, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Kaitzilla

Kaitzilla Lord Croissant

Wowow! That's a crooked finish date by Wastintime! I got hopelessly crushed.

2. Sgtpeppers

Sgtpeppers Chieftain

Three very nice dates, congrats to all!
    Finding maps for the gauntlet basically brought my computer to a standstill, so I gave up quite early.

I think this gauntlet shows that no #1 date on the tables is safe. (Except maybe WastinTime's own dates...)

I really like to watch sports on TV, and I often hear commentators say, "the best players/teams seem to create their own luck" I think this phrase can be applied here.

When I read that post earlier in the month, warrior rush did cross my mind, but only for a second... I then thought, "warrior rush on deity, madness! Surely he popped bronze and brought out the axes."
    Well played WastinTime, so much good info all up in here.

3. Pangaea

Pangaea Rock N Roller

I'm currently reading this thread, but just had to quote this because it genuinely cracked me up.

WastinTime wins Conquest in turn 239 - 1110BC.

Unreal :lol:

4. WastinTime

WastinTime Chieftain Supporter

Thx. :D
    And Kaitzilla also got a BC finish.

5. Seraiel

Seraiel Chieftain

Yes, and my first game crashed, my 2nd had a bad start and I didn't get the chance for a 3rd.

Played a different Conquest game with Justinian, in that one I also finished in the BCs besides having a bad start.