Tradition 2 cities, but added a third one around t200.
- Policies: Full tradition, put a couple in Patronage until Renaissance, then Rati opener and secularism, finish Patronage, then Freedom: Avant Garde, Civil Society, Universal Suffrage, then finished Rati tree. While waiting for leader vote put a couple more into Freedom.
- Tech: Got to Info era with one turn to spare (around t252), planted 3 GS before Scientific Theory, popped 4 natural ones and 3 faith bought to get to Info at the end. GL'd Philosophy, Oxforded Plastics, forgot about Rati finisher so wasted it in a 1 turn tech, did not matter at that point as I was going to make it on time. The usual beelines (Edu, PP, Public Schools, Radio, Plastics, Telecomms). Did only 3-4 RAs although I had friends everywhere, RAs are very expensive. Astro around 140, pretty late, my maximum bpt was slightly more than 1000.
- Religion: DF, then Tithe and Swords into Plowshares, Feed the world, religious texts. Run a little bit tight on faith at the end, just shy of the 5K but I only needed 3 GSs, not 4, so that worked out OK.
- Wonders: GL, Petra, HG, Borobudur, Oracle, and after that HS, Forbidden Palace, Pisa, used a GE on PT, Sistine, Machu Pichu, Statue of Liberty.
- Votes: Founded the congress, proposed and won World Fair (early, there is a lot to build during that time, but I was worried I would not finish Rati tree on time), World Religion, World Ideology. Won WL with 49 votes, 9 to spare as you only need 40 (Globalization diplomats x 5, 32 from CSs, 2 from host, 2 Forbidden Palace, 2 WR, 2WI, 4 from membership).
For me to beat this time, I would have to either:
1. Tech to Info 30 turns ahead of what I managed to do here. This is probably beyond my capabilities, I could improve as was not able to rush buy science buildings and my cities pop could be much better (34, 21, 15) and I think 4 cities tradition is stronger, but I don't think all that will give me 30 turns.
2. Tech fast while killing all civs except 2 so I get the WL vote at Atomic and don't have to tech to Info, but again that's a a complex proposition given my level of expertise.
The top players may be able to go under 200 on this one. But it will be really tough.
Fun game though, very peaceful. Attila being on the other side of the world helped.
By the way if somebody can point me to the thread where I can find instructions on how to use the spoiler button for screenshots I would be very grateful.
EDIT: Forgot to say that I had to move the settler 3-4 turns to get the desert start. The Uluru three tiles to the west of my cap was a nice surprise.