1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Gaddafi is BOMBING LIBYA!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cheetah, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r16

r16 not deity

watched the news where Kaddafi blames El Kaide putting drugs to milk drunk by the youth . Been told he was always prone to things like this . Arabian leaders should understand Osama is soo useful for the West ; America will follow him to hell , as soon as the fell the invading GI Joe can overmatch the Hellhounds . The time to get into democratic reforms business is before Uncle Sam puts the crosshairs on you since doing it after the riots start is simply cutting yourself while the sharks are already circling . And they play the game without remorse , Al Jazeera had already corrected itself . The initial news , the very title of this thread , were not exactly so and the targets were arms depots and airports . First cuts down the spread by destroying weapon caches , second stops extra foreign intel types in country . And they will catch your attempts to remove your wealth offshore when you decide to cut your losses . Witness the true story or black hearted , dishonourable lie of Kaddafi's daughter trying to escape to Malta . Though the rumours are also present that the unidentifed plane circling the island was a swing wing design , an odd choice for VIP transport . Where are the Italians , don't Tifone pilots read Jon Lake ? An aside that also proves this is all about perception , the very thing that kept the world in the shape it has been , is the story of the Libyan pilots who heroically ejected out of their planes , in order not to bomb the people . Their decision could have been equally related to the claim that this is the first kill for a Mig in the 21st Century . Time passes and June will come and go . A June of yesteryears was famous for the Liberation , hence identification stripes have been ordered on US Teens .

2. Mallipeep

Mallipeep Warlord

The "spiked nescafe" kind of makes me think if that man has watched/read Clockwork Orange way too many times, and perhaps had too many milk "with knives" himself.

3. Silurian

Silurian Deity

My brother used to live near Trinity Road but he never saw any milk drinkers looking for a bit of the ultra-violence

4. danjuno

danjuno Emperor

Inspired by this post, Gaddafi is now sending thugs to squirt milk out their noses at protesters.

Seriously, is he on Crack, LSD, PCP, and speed all at once?

5. GamezRule

GamezRule Inconceivable!

Probably not but that sounds fun. :mischief:

6. phoenix_sprite

phoenix_sprite King

I want some of that milk.

7. Bootstoots

Bootstoots Deity Retired Moderator

I think his drug is 42 years of absolute power. But if it came in pill form, or better yet milk form, I'd make sure to grab some before they made it illegal.

8. Godwynn

Godwynn March to the Sea

I can't help but think of Rocking the Casbah!

9. Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde Both Fair And Balanced

It is useless without Beethoven's 9th and a fast car:

It's good to be the king.

10. Holycannoli

Holycannoli Deity

Obama says Gadhafi must leave Libya "now"

I give a thumbs up for that stance. Gadhafi fired on his own people in order to remain in power, and the civilized nations of the world cannot possibly side with him now. This is not like Egypt where it's prudent to sit back and see how it works itself out.

11. Defiant47

Defiant47 Peace Sentinel

I give a thumbs-down for non-interventionism.

12. Mathalamus

Mathalamus Emperor of Mathalia

i say we must intervene, if only to assassinate gaddafi.

13. Mad Man

Mad Man Your lord and master

We could always do to Gaddafi what did to Charles Taylor, and just kidnap him to end the stupid war.

14. aronnax

aronnax Let your spirit be free

This is not our fight, this is the people's fight.
    If we intervene we are meddling in their affairs and can be seen as the arm of western domination and imperialism.

We should support them in moral and voice. We should condemn them, encourage them to fight on but we should not step in.

15. Mathalamus

who cares about what other people think? all these actions are justified when that bats*** insane dictator is gone.

16. Mad Man

Mad Man Your lord and master

We should find a way to move Arizona's geographical location so it borders eastern Libya, then we can sell the protesters arms.

17. aronnax

How about the people of the Arab World? You know, the people revolting?

Arab dictators have long been propped up by the European and American powers in exchange for economic benefits and not being genocidal.

Any attempt to land troops, to kill Libyan Officials or assassinate Gaddaffi will be seen upon the eyes of the protesters as more European/American attempts to manipulate their country for European and American interest.

Do you think the Iraqis look at the Americans in thanks for removing Saddam?
    No. They will forever see them as the occupying power.

18. Defiant47

Defiant47 Peace Sentinel

We didn't go into Iraq because we cared about the people, and it became quickly evident.

19. aronnax

And I suppose the Americans care about the Libyans?

Clearly, they don't care for the Ivorians who are an inch away from descending into complete terror again. Not enough to have any Presidential Speech on it...

20. Mathalamus

i still support interventionism. who cares if america is seen as imperialist? they ARE an imperial power, if not in name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.