Galactic Civilizations II Giveaway: Enter to Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goober

Turning Right ...
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
6,143
Location
Victoria, BC, CANADA!!!
My chances might be slim, but I shall enter.

This sounds cool, thanks for arranging this, TF! E-mail and such is in profile.
 

MrPaladin

Warlord
Joined
Feb 28, 2006
Messages
226
Location
Atlanta GA
Chances are slim, but they are 100% better then when I didn't enter :)

Sign me up
 

Maccabee

Rebuilder of Walls
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
124
Location
The Second Carthage
I loved BOTF, so this sounds awesome. Read the reviews, so it sounds great. Color me Galactic!
 

Hans Lemurson

Prince
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
478
Location
Silicon Valley
Yay! GalCiv2!

So far it looks like I have a 1% chance of winning...I like those odds! Maybe it'll make up for all those times I've lost a 99% battle.
 

Holistic

wrapped in plastic
Joined
Jun 17, 2005
Messages
75
Location
[Yurtebor]
Oh well, why not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom