1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

galciv III 50% off for halloween

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Games' started by bc1, Oct 31, 2015.

1. bc1

bc1

in case you feel (like me) that Firaxis is losing its ability to satisfy my turn based strategy game crave, galciv III may represent an alternative. I just saw it was 50% off over at Stardock for halloween only, and wanted to share. I just got my copy so can't make a recommendation. (I can recommend little known Endless Legend though, but it's not on sale right now)

Cheers

Moderator Action: Moved to Other Games as it is not CivBE related.

2. Hail

Hail Satan's minion

Endless Legend is good.
    GalCiv 3 not so. I would wait for a GOTY Edition.

Firaxis completely lost its ability to satisfy my turn based strategy game crave. I still wait for civ6 (should be announced in Q1-2 2016), though.

3. vmxa

vmxa Deity

Galciv 3 needs to be in 5-10 range to make it tempting for me. I have not like anything I have seen about it so far. Civ 5 I gave up after a the first patch. My current tbs is Eador, though I play mostly rpg's of late (big turn around for me).