Gall Communication Thread

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
Ahoy, Traditori!

In honor of our meeting we have turned the music down on our party boat...

Would you like a malt beverage? We have ale and stout.

Or maybe something a little more potent, we have a bottle of Jack here, just let me get the dust off the bottle.

Of course if you prefer, pink zinfandel, or maybe a nice dry white.

Be happy if you'd join us for this cruise.

RSVP this address.

Regards,

Bede
Sommelier
A.R.S.E. Igor's Hope

I'm guessing they found us VIA sea? We should establish friendly diplomatic relations immediantly!

Thinking about it some, I think creating friendly diplomatic relations would be our best choice of action. The nuts are at our beck and call, however, attacking the other continent will be hard.

It may be best to make a temporary ally, an ally that will enable us to gain a foothold inwhich to launch are assualt from. We can do a simultaneous land and naval assualt on the other continent (by which, I mean, some troops head out from a city, while some others are put down near coastal cities VIA naval transports).

Also, the immediate bonus of having a partner to trade technolgy with will help propel us pass the Nuts.

Make nice with KISS, but remember, we will want to kill them off eventually. :evil:

Hmmm... so someone has found us? Let's hope they do not have a warrior near one of our workers...

I agree with the above said, I may actually like Vbraun and Donsig to represent us jointly to the Galls. Donsig, would you be ok to nominate Vbraun our Gall Ambassador`? Vbraun is the only one that knows them.

Yes, it's fine with me if vbraun does the talking with the Galls. I'm usually off in doughnut land anyway. :D

Ahoy Mateys!

Actually we think you should turn the music up and start the party! Any of those drinks are fine, infact we'll take whatever you guys specialize in. We hope that this party is the start of good relations!

vbraun
Represenitive of Iron
Grand Veezer

Sound good?

Vbraun, good call, open ended, let them feel we are in this for a friendly game.

By the way, it is "Representative", "Ironic Ambassador" may also be a fun one. I think mild congenial and popular humor goes a long way with this, with a touch of Monthy Python.

I like the second one.

Ahoy Mateys!

Actually we think you should turn the music up and start the party! Any of those drinks are fine, infact we'll take whatever you guys specialize in. We hope that this party is the start of good relations!

vbraun
Ironic Ambassador
Grand Veezer

Any chance we can ask what techs they have and are willing to trade?

Yeah, we've got plenty of time to talk so leave the techs talk for later. I like the reply as drafted.

I agreee Vbraun, please do as planned. I am not a big fan of political correctness, but I know when to abuse it.

Vbraun, please send it, ambassadors run private and direct communication lines.

I am not a popular name among Admiral Kutzow and so on, so be the nice messenger please.

Top Bottom