Gall Communication Thread

message sent a couple of hours, galls already seen it because i checked with tubby to make sure it was there.

BCLG, any chance of finding out about peace arrangements with the galls? The last battle might have given them second thoughts.

If we can give them another kick up the ass when there boats land, they may be willing to end the war with what they have.

I'll leave it till after that battle then, things wont have changed much just from knocking out a bit of this stack. Also if i keeep asking we'll seem desperate (which we are) but that doesnt put us in a strong position diplomatically.

btw did you do the switches i proposed in the cities?

Should i send a message to the galls, informing them on where we are making our last stand, that way we can decide the outcome quicker?

well id rather have one big final battle than have it drag it out with only 1 or 2 units in each battle

I agree with BCLG. Let's get all of our units to Dancing Banana and have our enemies descend upon it. Hopefully we still have enough Trebuchets to do some initial damage.

Well i was thinking more Dyanopolis as that is where our units are now, i suppose we could pull them all back though, maybe leave a small force in dyanopolis.

Top Bottom