Gallow by ukas

chickenx4

Prince
hey I want to know if anyone have the gallow from ukas so I can have some one re upload it because since I don't have the gallow by ukas I'll what for some one who haves it

What about the kelp farm

Edit:when I tried to download the gallows an error occurred

Last edited:
Here is Uka's gallows (bundled with other capital punishment methods). Seems like several of the those re-uploads last year have vanished.

Attachments

• gallows=cappunish=Ukas.zip
    58.7 KB · Views: 215
Regarding Uka's gallows: You've obviously visited the download-page Solborn linked to, and if you can read, it is clearly stated on that page what is included in the download. Please, try to make an effort - that way people will probably be more inclined to continue to use time to help you.....

Regarding the Kelp Farm: It was made by Drift. Thread with the files can be found here.

The gallow I want to the link that was posted in post 2 It said 0 bytes

:cooool::viking::cooool: Ukas Resource up by : Ozymandias and : CivGeneral
(https://forums.civfanatics.com/sear...ate&c[rescat]=15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+103+104)
Ukas_CNN.jpg
Ukas_CNN.jpg

much fun,:coffee:
Ozymandias (Oz:cool:) has i.o. Downlod

Greeting from
Wotan49
:old:

Oh, Kelp farm, I automatically thought Kelp resource.
Can you make the kelp resource so I can build the kelp farm

Edit:can someone bring back the wave power plant

Last edited:
Hello? I really want that wave power plant back and the film studio and the ancient fishery

Moderator Action: Is this a request thread for the gallows or another general request thread now? I'd like to relay a few points that may help you fulfil your requests:
01. The power plant, film studio and ancient fishery are all in the link that Wotan49 gave you. Please look more carefully at what is there.
02. Setting up multiple request threads like this won't help. Use one request thread for buildings and one for units if you wish - but no new threads for individual items going forward please.
03. When people do find stuff for you, you never say thank-you - you seem to just hit them with another request. This will turn people off from helping you in the future.
04 Having one thread where you discuss your forthcoming mod using all of these requested items could make people more likely to help. There's been lots of "urgent" and "must have" requests by other people over the past 15 years or so that have been created by someone (often taking some time to do them) and then never used by the requester. Having no plans showing for your mod gives people the impression that you might just become one of those people. What you could do is cancel all the other threads and have this one discussion thread with a specified post that can be edited showing the requested items.

Top Bottom