1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Game addition wanted

Discussion in 'CivBE - Ideas and Suggestions' started by Genghis_Sean, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Genghis_Sean

Genghis_Sean 8th grade English teacher

I'd like the ability on the technology screen to select 'health' and have every technology that affects health whether through a building or wonder to light up. Or select 'wonders' and have every technology that unlocks a wonder light up. Or 'air unit' to find all the air units. Etc. For somebody who only won his first game yesterday (emancipation victory), I had a devil of a time learning how to find more paths to pull my health out of the negative or find a new military unit. I was basically lost when it came to the tech tree.

2. The Sentinel

The Sentinel Chieftain

this should probably be in the general tab not in strategy and tips.

that being said, i would like an option so that i can order my trade caravans to restart their last route...

3. GeoModder

GeoModder Deity

You can choose to let the game highlight 'health' tech. Check the options in the top left of the tech screen.

4. Genghis_Sean

Genghis_Sean 8th grade English teacher

You're right. Thought I did post in General. Sorry.

5. 3 EMS

3 EMS King

The only thing better than me deciding to read this thread, is you posting that. Thanks.

6. joncnunn

joncnunn Senior Java Wizard Moderator

Moderator Action: Moved to Ideas & Suggestions