1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Game closing while passing the turn

Discussion in 'Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn' started by Wesley balestrini, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Wesley balestrini

Wesley balestrini Chieftain

I do not have much to say; The game simply closes and does not display an error message (windows also does not inform you that the "program has stopped working"). It's as if the game had literally closed (and not crashes).

Can someone help me?

Follow the compressed salve ...

Attached Files:

2. Vokarya

Vokarya Chieftain

I tried your save and I could get to the next turn, but it seemed to take a long time, although I think that's normal for a late game on a large map. Did you get to the diplomacy screens? Cyrus offers Open Borders and de Gaulle offers a World Map trade. I have a save for the game with both accepted. I could try redoing the turn if you don't want to accept one of them.

3. Wesley balestrini

I tried again, and I do not get to the diplomacy screen.

So do me this favor (redo the turn), I'll be very grateful .
    But before passing the turn, you could buy "old relics" for "music" and "movies." I think Pacal is selling.

If the AI Offer map, opening borders, can deny.

Extra question: If this is not working here, would it be my pc problem? I own:

AMD FX (tm) -6300 Six-Core Processor;
    8.00 GB of RAM;
    NVIDIA GeForce 210;
    Windows 10 64-bit;

I believed that with this configuration, I would be able to play without major problems (With the exception of the delay in pass the turns, but I do not care about that). Am I wrong about this?

4. Vokarya

Vokarya Chieftain

I played the turn again. I did the trade of Hit Movies and Hit Singles to Pacal for Ancient Relics.

The only diplomatic offer this time was de Gaulle wanting war on Hatti. I said no.

Are you still playing v1065? Sometimes if you update, that changes things enough to get past a turn that won't continue.

Attached Files:

5. Wesley balestrini

The game was updated to version 1066. However, I did not update my save, as I would lose a lot of money per turn.

I think you have already mentioned this problem and it will be fixed in the next update. Until then I intended to continue playing without updating myself.

Thanks for passing the turn for me.

6. Vokarya

Vokarya Chieftain

Actually, I did recalculate when I took the turn. Try this save instead.

The only differences are no recalculation and no diplomacy offers at the beginning at the turn. I still made the Hit Singles/Hit Movies for Ancient Relics trade with Pacal.

Attached Files:

7. 45°38'N-13°47'E

45°38'N-13°47'E Chieftain

Sometimes the problem might be in BUG options. If Vokarya's settings are different from yours, that might be the point because I think at least not all options are saved in the savegame. So the savegame might work for Vokarya but not for Wesley.