Game continuation options

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
There is a possibility that SANCTA might not want to continue the game if Memphus really leaves. That might result in a team vote on what to do with the game. I see 4 possible outcomes.

• SANCTA might retire to AI, intact. This might give 1-2 remaining teams (probably Cav and Kaz) an advantage over the others, due to geography.
  • One or more new players might be recruited to take over. (not likely but perhaps possible)
  • SANCTA's lands and assets might be divided among the remaining teams, to prevent 1-2 teams from getting an excessive advantage. However this might still give an advantage to those closest to them (again Cav and Kaz) or it might ressurect Saturn who are at a distinct disadvantage right now.
  • The game might end.
What's your opinion? RL has reduced me to mostly lurking, so not sure if my preference counts for much...

Without Sancta or Sancta as AI; there is no sense in playing. If there is no other people, who want to play for Sancta, I should think it's best to end this game and look for a next or any other.
I don't think that we can build a new ally against Cav.

But I can play for MS so long the other play along.

Top Bottom