game crash because of mods with no mods enabled

Thibaulthc

Prince
I've always been using mods and never had unsolvable problems with any of them, but since the June update, as soon as I enable mods, my games won't launch and if I disable all of them, I then have CTD.

I delete all caches, mods.sql, mods,... basically everything in the Documents folder, I verify the integrity on Steam (always 3 files missing),.. I disable every mod and DLC (including expansions) but still I'm unable to create any new game.
The only working solution is to delete every Data and Text files in the Database and the 2 expansions folders.

Understanding what my logs say is beyond my skills, but it basically appears to be errors related to text localization and missing entries.

If anybody could help me resolve that, I'd be so happy! (not that you mind, but let's say it could help other people too :p )

Here are my logs

Thank you in advance for your help!

Attachments

• logs.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 254
Again, I start a game with a few mods, all updated for the last June Patch: everything works fine, I loaded the game for several days and everything is okay.
Then, out of the blue, without changing anything, I can't load that game anymore.
Even if I disable all the mods, I can't create a new game neither.

Attachments

• logs2.zip
    177 KB · Views: 235
Top Bottom