Game crash ca turn 72

Knasp

Warlord
Played a nice game for about 72 turns, when the game crashed after ending the turn. I hadn't activated any debuging but I'll attach the Lua here in case it helps.

Attachments

• Lua.7z
    17.2 KB · Views: 201
is it reproducible ? (ie crashing again when reloading last autosave from the mod)

is it reproducible ? (ie crashing again when reloading last autosave from the mod)
I'll try later and see. If it isn't reproducible, then it could be memory related? Or any other number of possibilities.

Reloaded using autosave but forgot to make a proper savegame, so the autosaves before turn 72 was lost. Continued playing for a couple of turns, until the game froze at the start of turn 102. Loaded the latest autosave, and saved it properly. But I wasn't able to reproduce the crash despite trying a couple of times.

The log only mentions warnings regarding combat and barbarian units, like Peltasts. I thought it might have to do with the fact that the Global Era changes to Classical at the start of turn 102, but the log doesn't mention anything as far as I can tell.

From now on, I'm going to enable all debug logging in GCO_ModUtils, in case I get a crash.

Attachments

• Logs.7z
    189.6 KB · Views: 222
I'm afraid that if it's not reproducible I won't be able to fix it and the logs may not be able to help to pinpoint the issue either.

At this point I can't know if it's a game core issue or one added by the mod intensive use of Lua (memory usage ? CPU ?)

Top Bottom