1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Game crashes 5 turns before science victory (reproducable, save file)

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by clausewitz77, Nov 23, 2016.

1. clausewitz77

clausewitz77 Chieftain

5 turns before achieving the science victory, the game always crashes during the AI turn. The bug is reproducable, see the attached save game. Just load and end turn.

I started the game before the latest patch - actually it was my 2nd game ever.

I tried to cancel all space projects before ending the turn. I also tried without using Direct X 12. Nothing helped. Altogether I tried 7 times, now I give up.

Attached Files:

2. WildeComputers

WildeComputers Warlord Supporter

I'm hitting the same thing too. My last item is 4 turns away from completion.

3. WildeComputers

WildeComputers Warlord Supporter

I got around this by reloading my autosave. I had one autosave just before I started a war with Spain (I was also at war with Germany). This let me proceed to the end and win a Science Victory. My game was created before the Fall Patch, so hopefully going forward my games after the patch will not CTD.