1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Crashing On A Certain Turn

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by jsurpless, Apr 27, 2018.

1. jsurpless

jsurpless Chieftain

Playing on a Mac, Zulu and the game keeps crashing on a certain turn

Is there anyway that I remedy?

This has happened on a few games lately - sometimes if I re-load a few turns early and take a different path, I might avoid the crash but not for certain... and then I might encounter another crash several turns later

2. Dragan

Dragan Chieftain

I have the same problem. Can anyone help? I attached my save game just before the crash. Can someone try it and see if it crashes? Thanks.

Attached Files:

3. jsurpless

jsurpless Chieftain

I tried loading your game and it seems to be loading (as in no errors) but it never actually finishes loading

This error just happened to me with Sumeria on Turn 108=>109 - Aspyr wasn't able to reproduce so I'm not sure what to do

4. Dragan

Dragan Chieftain

It now seems to work after the spring patch....