Game gets stuck when end turn button is clicked

42VA

Chieftain
I am playing Civ4:BTS Final Frontier version 3.17, no extras other than official patches

1. Load the below saves
2. End the turn
3. Note the huge amount of time taken to begin the next turn (if it begins at all)
4. It should just end the turn and begin the next one, in a much shorter space of time

My computer is reasonably fast, and it has not done this before, even when there was much more to keep track of (more cities+units etc.)

Attachments

• First save file (first noticed lag upon ending this turn).CivBeyondSwordSave
    218.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Second save file (turn after previous file, freezes up here).CivBeyondSwordSave
    216.6 KB · Views: 77
I've run into this, but I don't know if the situation is the same.

A buddy of mine I play with quit a multiplayer game. I liked where the game was going and wanted to continue by myself. I loaded the game up fine to play by myself, but when I end the turn, it appears to be looking for that other human player, even though there wasn't one to start the game.

I tested this out on several saved multiplayer games, same result. It hangs after ending your turn. I know in previous builds I was able to do it, but noticed after v3.17 I couldn't.

Does this sound like the problem you were having?

Let me clarify, I know it was confusing. Mine happened after taking a multiplayer session and starting it as a single custom game.

Top Bottom