1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Game is too superficial, too boring, too onesided, too imbalanced

Discussion in 'CivBE - General Discussions' started by Qbix, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Minor Annoyance

Minor Annoyance Chieftain

I like this idea.
    For expansion material it would be a good idea to fill up the tech web. Three leaves each. Lists of stuff that works toward a specific circumstance or strategy.
    Still has the problem of the game not lasting long enough to really need to develop to that extent, but that's a separate solution.
    I might try changing building quests to give more situational bonuses based on terrain.

2. beetle

beetle Chieftain

Thanks for this link!
    I thought I had to missing something when the scolding seems identical no matter what the combination of AI/Player affinity pairs are.
    But then, I did not really pick up on the black / tan / green color schemes either.