So, I thought I would do some translating for people who are new to MP. Only Experienced Players, Pros, etc.... this means that the host only really wants other warmongers to fight against, other "experience" doesn't really matter to them Chill/Relaxed Game... this means this host is slow AF and doesn't want other players complaining about it. Usually involves people who partake of the herb as well. NQ, No Leavers, No Quitters, etc... this means the host just wants to attack you but doesn't want you to whine about it and leave No OP Civs... the host will usually choose Rome in this instance and doesn't want any civs that are better warmongers than his so that he can run amok with little interference I Have A Quitters List... the host is an ass and wants an excuse to kick people that he doesn't like, which means most people, think of the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld [Insert noob's screen name]'s Game... 90% of the time, this is some noob who wants to play with his friends but doesn't realize there is a Private Game setting in the setup, or has forgotten to select it. The other 10% of the time, it is some noob trying out his first MP game. Any way you look at it, it's a noob's game. I will add more later... feel free to add your own.