Game of Thrones: Season 4

I need to start watching movies with gore in them again, that ending rocked me.

That Martin should stop crushing charac-I mean beetles?

I was getting a little tired of zorro. That's my nickname for him and I haven't read the books.

And with the whole " you raped her, you murdered her, ...." Yeah we get it, you told us 10 times.

Always like to see a feel good story, and the Mountain making a glorious comeback will certainly make the viewers happy.

And with the whole " you raped her, you murdered her, ...." Yeah we get it, you told us 10 times.
Yeah that was really badly transitioned from the book. As the comic posted by TheLastOne36 demonstrates - in the book he taunted the mountain with saying it again and again. In the series, it was more like him just voicing his anger.

I did expect Snow to be hailed as the new warden/something of the Night's Watch already. It seems we won't see the development on Tywin in the next episode either (which sucks, unless of course they place it in the final 30 seconds or something in typical series style ;) ).

Oh, and a wiki spoiler, so don't open it if you don't know about the next episode timeline ;)

Spoiler :
I suppose in the next episode Stannis will arrive to the Wall :)

That was really well done. Too bad I (and probably many viewers) were hoping they'll show what's going on in King's Landing.

Top Bottom