Going from the trailer for ep2, it seems there won't be a major battle (?). Maybe the sea-battle will take place, though, given the ep is titled "Stormborn".

Unless the Stormborn is that King Rob's bastard, that can row :mischief:

Stormborn is Dany's nickname because - you guessed it - she was born during a storm. So not the rowing bastard :lol:

Yeah! The wolves are back.

I liked the first episode...It was as usual, mostly setting up for the rest of the season. I hope they just forget about the Dorne story line because that one was easily the worst in the Show, but I think the "gift" Euron promised Cersei may have something to do with the Sand Snakes...

It should involve dragon-killing, if it is to be of any worth. Apparently (in the books) there are some special items which allow you to control a dragon. Maybe Euron IS those items ;)
That's what I hope it would be...But since the dragon horn hasn't been mentioned in the show so far, I think the Dorne story is going to be what they go for, which would be disappointing for me...

I liked the first episode...It was as usual, mostly setting up for the rest of the season. I hope they just forget about the Dorne story line because that one was easily the worst in the Show, but I think the "gift" Euron promised Cersei may have something to do with the Sand Snakes...
Or Tyrion's head.

IIRC Euron said he wanted to marry the most beautiful queen (or woman?) in the world. I suspect he wasn't referring to Cersei.

Can I just ask: is there any bloodshed or nudity in the new season?

Can I just ask: is there any bloodshed or nudity in the new season?

It's GoT so the answer is an automatic yes. No real nudity in the first episode but of course there's bloodshed. It will absolutely ramp up in gore and depravity in the upcoming episodes.

I heard a lot of hype about Ed Sheeran's cameo before seeing the episode, but did not know which soldier he was. I initially assumed it was the darker haired solider who sang the baritone part.

Before the GoT previews, I think the only had seen his name in the description of this A Capella Science song parody
Link to video..

Arya only killed the entirety of House Frey, but I guess no one anyone actually cares about died :p

And she did it without shedding one drop of blood. Literally there wasn't any bloodshed in the episode. I also don't remember any nudity.

And she did it without shedding one drop of blood. Literally there wasn't any bloodshed in the episode.

It was kinda dark in the banquet hall place, but I'm pretty sure they were meant to be vomiting blood, not just the red wine they had been drinking. I'd have to see it again to be certain though.

Top Bottom