Game play instruction thread, Sunday, August 31, 10:00 am EDT

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
The Save

Previous Turn Chat Instructions Thread

This will be an online session :D. This will be a special turn chat that I will be letting the VP, Rik Meleet play a TC. I wish to start a tradition of letting the Vice Presidents have a chance to play the save at the last Turn chat of the current president ;).

Report from the Emperor's Hand

We have sucsessfuly captured the Russian city of Gronzy. In wich we have sucsessfuly declared peace with the Russians. Now it is time to put forth our efforts in buiding the ToE. We are soon to discover Industrilization and pick up a freebee Tech from the ToE wonder. We also have built Wall Street .

Please reserve this thread for instruction posts by Department Leaders. This is not a discussion thread.

EDIT: Thanks go out to Ravensfire for providing the save.

Aventine Build Queues:

NOTE: Certain cities in Aventine will be building Musketmen until the situation of not having one Musketamn in each city is resolved.
Aureus: Musketman, Musketman, Musketman
Inadatto: Musketman, Musketman, Musketman
Regia Doughnutia: Musketman, Musketman, Musketman
Lake Asphinxia: University, Bank, Musketman
Elephantine: University, Musketman, Musketman
Memphis: Courthouse, Musketman, Musketman
New Jedina: Musketman, Musketman, Musketman
River Crossing: Courthouse, Bank, University
Iron Hills: Iron Works
Omalu: Musketman, Musketman, Musketman
Chieftess: Marketplace, Barracks, Bank
Seven Hills: Marketplace, Barracks, Musketman
Byblos: Temple, Library, Barracks

Aventine Improvements: Thank you for your cooperation.

1) Railroad the mined tiles at Iron Hills.
2) Irrigate toward Regia Doughnutia.

Other: DO THIS! Optimize the laborers within Iron Hills for shield production. Barring conflicting orders from Military, please phase out other defenses throughout Fanatica in favor of Musketmen as they are produced.

Sliders
Industrialization will be discovered the 1st turn. Science is already queued to Atomic Theory and Electronics. Once Industrialization is learned, set science to 0%. We will net approximately 872g.

When ToE finishes the next turn, we will learn both Atomic Theory and Electronics for free, and after that return science% to the lowest value which produces 4 turn research, or a max of -50gpt if 4 turns is not possible, using the lowest % if more than one results in the same turns.

Remember to lower science the turns before a tech is researched, and raise it afterwards.

Budget

Edit: these are now subject to a poll cash rush poll
Cash rushes: current total approx 900g
  • Aqueduct in North Shore
  • Aqueduct in Babs Landing
  • Aqueduct in Wandering Gnome Hills
  • Temple in Hieraconopolis (spelling??)
  • Temple in Asyut
  • Library in Giza

Captured Cities
Some of these may fall in an existing province, I'm not sure where the borders are. If the governor disputes any towns near the original provincial borders, I don't mind if the governor's orders take precedence.

• Asyut: Temple (rush), Library
  • Grozny: Temple
  • Giza: Library (rush), University note: this city contains copernicus, need to push science improvements
  • Thebes: Library, Marketplace
  • Alexandria: Temple, Library
  • Heliopolis: Library, Aqueduct
Worker actions: Railroad in Giza to boost the effects of Copernicus.

Sorry, I don't have time to post Capitoline build queues. If the Deputy Governor can't post them then it is up to the DP to use his judgement.

Treaties: Do not sign or break any treaties (Peace Treaty, ROP, MA, MPP, Trade Embargo) this turnchat.

Embassies: None unless the general opinion of the people at the chat is that an embassy is needed.

City investigations: Investigate Persepolis at the cost of 104 gold, preferably at the end of the turnchat. Please post a screenshot of this.

War Declarations: None this chat, and if war is declared on us, please stop the chat.

Tribute Demands:

Reject a tribute demand if:
-More than 100 gold or 6 gold per turn is demanded
-A strategic resource or luxury is demanded
-An important technology not believed to be known by other civs is demanded.
-England demands tribute.

If a demand does not violate these guidelines, pay the tribute demand unless the general opinion of people in the chat says to reject it.

Apparently the Turn Chat did not take place.

It isn't happening, a Viking Chat between CY and Dyer is happening in #demogame in its place. RM, please do urgently show up, we can still have a chat even if you're a couple of hours late.

I was hoping that Rik Meleet would get the chance to show this morning. Apperently he has not. Ill play the save, Eventhough it is 90 Minutes late.

The Emperor's Hand's last Turn Chat

Pre Turn

I have decided to post-pone the Turnchat due since I had to leave home to visit my aunt. I will (or hopefully Rik will be present) play the save later on at around 5:00pm EDT (Hopefully this is alright with Rik.)

@Rik - Please PM me if 5:00pm EDT is alright with you.

I am not available today. I just logged in to create instructions, I had no idea the T/C was so early. I expected it 4 hours from now. I have no experience with the AM / PM time-writing. And there is no GMT listed, which added to my misunderstanding.

The next in line can play, if CG and I aren't able to play.

Buildqueues Esquiline
Alqualondë: Markerplace (14) -> library
Babs: Aquaduct (cashrush) -> Worker -> worker
Conehead: Worker (2) -> worker -> worker
Dinas Emrys: harbor (35) -> Worker
Go Home Xerxes: Marketplace (5) -> courthouse -> canon
Klixus-Major: University (15) -> Bank -> Cathedral
Nar Shaddaa: Bank (4) -> Canon -> Canon
North Shore: Aquaduct (cashrush) -> Worker -> Worker
Palatine: Ironclad (12) -> Worker
Persian Landing: Worker (4) -> Worker -> Library
Skunkworks: University (4) -> canon -> canon
Wandering Gnome Hills: Aquaduct (cashrush) -> Worker -> Worker

Since I originaly intended to have this Turn Chat to let Rik Meleet handle the ropes of the DPing. On the stroke of 00:00 GMT, I am allowing our new President, Ravensfire. To take the save.

Note to self, Get hours of advalible playtime from VPs next time I am President.

Top Bottom