Game Programmers and Mod Creaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer22

Warlord
If you have any programs or anything that can help you program, or mod or anything that can help create a computer and or video game please post in this thread and your abilities here. We can create a game together, hopefully.

Ill get the ball rolling. I can market the game amongst friends, burn it to a cd, create the art for the cd cover, run the business, and be the creative person.

I want to be taken seriously and not as a dreamer, because I want to create a game and we can talk about it later because one other member of CFF ied and cheated me out of a game, I am a fairly trusting guy so dont lie, and dont get on my bad side, nobody wants to see others bad sides. As fa as Im aware, this will be a pet project not a full on business blitz, we can arrange a lot of what we want when we all start arranging things as a board of creators.

If you have any programs or anything that can help you program, or mod or anything that can help create a computer and or video game please post in this thread and your abilities here. We can create a game together, hopefully.

Ill get the ball rolling. I can market the game amongst friends, burn it to a cd, create the art for the cd cover, run the business, and be the creative person.

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hold on there!

If you create a mod, you can't exactly just sell it, as many things included in the mod, like units and such, may be property of Firaxis, and thus copyrighted. If you want to create a computer game, you can post a thread in the Computer Talk forum (or I can move your other thread over). There's plenty of people there that can help you.

I want to be taken seriously and not as a dreamer, because I want to create a game and we can talk about it later because one other member of CFF ied and cheated me out of a game, I am a fairly trusting guy so dont lie, and dont get on my bad side, nobody wants to see others bad sides. As fa as Im aware, this will be a pet project not a full on business blitz, we can arrange a lot of what we want when we all start arranging things as a board of creators.

Back in the old days, you'd get flamed for that statement. In other words, if you want programmers, artists, level creators, etc., then you'll need some sort of well, game plan - literally. There's quite a lot that goes into making a game, too...

Moderator Action: See your other thread here. No need for duplicate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom