Game Saturn

Yeah. The tech pace is insane in this game - you barely have time to build or do anything before it's obsoleted by something else. It's the same case with most tech trading games in multiplayer, though.

Clamburger, you've been logged in for over 8 hours, and it's killing my game. PLEASE remember to log out when you're done with your turn, for other peoples' sakes. :)

Dammit, this is taking forever, because every few seconds Clam's PC lags due to having been in the game too long. Seriously not cool. Log out next time, please.

That's ok, just try not to let it happen again. Sorry for being overly grumpy in my earlier post, I was tired. :)

Yeah, I'm done... just logged back in to update the autosave, logged out now.

Had to think a lot about various matters that arose this turn. :)

Looks like you got it in eventually. Sorry for trapping you out of the game, I didn't realise I did that. ;)

Hooray, I get over 1800 gold and never obsolete the Apostolic Palace and Kremlin!

Just like I always planned! :goodjob:

Yay, I rulez teh internets! :D

Man, I wish we'd turned Permanent Alliances on in this game. That would have made things so much cooler at this point (combined spaceship building, shared wonders, shared line of sight, etc). First game I've wanted to sign one in, and the option's turned off. Ah well. :(

Man, I wish we'd turned Permanent Alliances on in this game. That would have made things so much cooler at this point (combined spaceship building, shared wonders, shared line of sight, etc). First game I've wanted to sign one in, and the option's turned off. Ah well. :(

Doubled research costs and partially shared great people too, though I suppose those don't matter too much at this point. :p

I wonder if the shared Great People points start from the moment you sign the alliance, or are calculated in some other way?

In any event, yeah, the more expensive research wouldn't matter much with the Internet. :p

GP points in an alliance should work the same as a team game.

Every time someone in your alliance gets a GP, the cost goes up by 50pts for everyone else.

Top Bottom