1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Saves

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Nintendo Switch' started by rfa, Nov 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. rfa

rfa Chieftain

2. fantsu

fantsu Chieftain

I dont see a way to transfer saves, you could check out the seed of the map and try if its the same on Switch.

3. Boccages

Boccages Chieftain

Maybe? I don't know. If you linked your account with My2K (cloud service enabled), maybe. Have you tried it?

4. rfa

rfa Chieftain

I don't have a Switch (yet) & the ability to play GotM would make it easier to "get for my daughter for Christmas"

Boccages likes this.
  5. oninowon

oninowon Chieftain

Ooh, I did not think about the 2K cloud save....

Boccages likes this.
  6. rfa

rfa Chieftain

7. WildeComputers

WildeComputers Chieftain Supporter

I have successfully played a few turns on both Switch & PC for GOTM #1 & #23. I do not have the two DLCs (yet) on the Switch so I have not tried more, but all the vanilla GOTMs (1 thru 32) should work. Load the map on PC then save it to the cloud. From there you can load it on the Switch and play.

rfa and oninowon like this.
  8. kerrnel

kerrnel Chieftain

Highly doubt it but... any way to link the Nintendo save games and get credit for Steam achievements somehow? I dont play on my laptop, it couldn’t handle late-game civ.

9. WildeComputers

WildeComputers Chieftain Supporter

There’s no direct way to pop achievements on the PC when playing on the Switch. Only option I know is to reload the turn before you would get the achievement (for example reload the turn before you win) and save it into the cloud. Load that save on your PC and play the next turn to trigger the achievement on PC.