Game Signup Thread: Night of the Werewolves XXV

So, with the demise of Thomas's game, that means this one is up correct? In that case, unless somebody has a problem with it, I'm ready to run mine next. Should I create a sign-up thread or what?

Just so everybody knows, I'm a crap creative writer so don't expect masterfully written updates or PM's like Renata and BL did and Chand definitely will. I'll do my best though :)

Please get in line... I already stated before chand came around that i was ready to run mine, and i still am... Oh and this definatly belongs in the notw main thread.

Yes, you are in line before me. I didn't know yours or any of the others was ready so in case it wasn't, I spoke up. You should run yours before me

Well, I'm in bed with the flu. Apparently some guy at the annual Bay 12 Games meetup was sick, but showed up anyway, and now half of Seattle's Dwarf Fortress fan base is bedridden . I've got my laptop on my lap and I'm plinking away at character PMs, but I might be a bit behind schedule.

:( Feel better soon!

Well, I'm in bed with the flu. Apparently some guy at the annual Bay 12 Games meetup was sick, but showed up anyway, and now half of Seattle's Dwarf Fortress fan base is bedridden . I've got my laptop on my lap and I'm plinking away at character PMs, but I might be a bit behind schedule.

Wow what? Bay 12 meet ups? interesting, and kind of fitting for Dwarf Fortress that half of them are bed ridden.

Not that it's good, hope you get well soon :) Looking forward to the game but don't stress yourself.

Well, I'm kinda glad that Ashley couldn't find a stupid prom dress and take me up to Seattle :lol:
At least is was fun right?

All character PMs are complete! I'll by sending them out over the next 24 hours. The game thread will go up soon after.

Woot!

Though I have have no idea how I'll keep up with three games at once. And no, that's not an invitation for someone to kill me off. :p

Woot!

Though I have have no idea how I'll keep up with three games at once. And no, that's not an invitation for someone to kill me off. :p

Seriously. NotWXXV, mini-NotW, and S&F3 is a pretty big workload. :p

I guess i should get my ass moving and get up a sign up thread one of these days then... Only problem is first i have examns, lucky the game itself won't hit those...

Top Bottom