Game stops after peace offer

playshogi

Emperor
Every time I play this turn the game locks up in an infinite "please wait" forcing me to control alt delete to get out. I've tried replaying from 3 autosaves back, but it always locks up after Genghis offers me peace which I refuse. I'd like to finish this game because of the unusual map, which was supposed to be continents, but looks like highlands.

Edit: You have to play 2 turns to get the peace offer because turn 148 won't even load.
Edit2: The peace offer has nothing to do with it. I accepted peace and the game still locked up.

Attachments

• AutoSave_0147 AD-0740.Civ5Save
    728.9 KB · Views: 161
Crash confirmed as reported above.

Moderator Action: Moved to the Confirmed Bugs forum.

I've a question about the civs in this game, because I can't open the save with my regular civ5 version.
Is Babylon one of the civilizations?

Yes, this save definitely has the Babylon DLC, since the human player is Nebuchadnezzar II. Does your load game screen display the presence of DLC? If not, perhaps we have a bug related to our discussion in the Runtime Error thread. In the copter crash thread, in which you made a similar inquiry, my load game screen shows DLC with Babylon. Nebuchadnezzar II isn't the human player there, but I can't tell if he was an AI who was eliminated.

I'll try to remember to mention the presence of the Babylon DLC in save games.

Top Bottom