Gameflood Modcontest - we would appreciate your vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seZereth

FfH´s art monk(ey)
Fall from Heaven has achieved an overwhelming victory in the Strategy Category
The The professional Judges from Industry and Press have chosen among the best: See here the whole table of Results

Judges' Comments
“This mod is, BY MILES, the best mod in recent memory.” – Graeme Bayless of Kush Games

“1 in my book by far. This one is hard to even view as a mod …truly a mod masterpiece” – Dustin Hansen of Polystew

And a big Thank you goes to this community for an amazing score of over 2000 points!!!!! by votes and downloads in the voting phase

The prize was $3,000. The team voted on what to do with the winnings and we decided to donate it to Unicef.

For the future:
this is what the Gameflood page says:
More Contests Coming Soon
This is only the first of many exciting GameFlood contests. Become a member today and we'll keep you informed about our upcoming contests and events.

If you want to say thank you and support FfH in the future, stay with us and help us out the next time :)

Anyway, if you happen to visit the Gameflood site...
You should also leave us a comment after voting, for those guys who dont know what FfH is all about.
Registering is not bad at all, the guys from Gameflood are friendly and want to build up a cross games modding central, which is a good idea and will help modding in future. So, registering, voting, commenting will not lead to trouble! (and their download manager really speeds up downloads :))

Thank you for your support!
You are great!

Bah - if i could vote without joining something, I would.
-Qes

It takes about 2 minutes to register, and you only need an e-mail address to sign-up....... how about a bit of gratitude for someone who's worked their arse off for your entertainment? :dunno:

It takes about 2 minutes to register, and you only need an e-mail address to sign-up....... how about a bit of gratitude for someone who's worked their arse off for your entertainment? :dunno:

thank you man!

you guys don`t even need to give your main email address...

thank you man!

you guys don`t even need to give your main email address...

Come now. I need not prove my love to you, do I?

Besides, both my regular and fake emails have too much in them. [Insert other random excuse for being lazy here]

Cheers,
-Qes

Only 38 votes till you're on the top, I don't see how you could possibly lose.

Only 38 votes till you're on the top, I don't see how you could possibly lose.

oh, I see the reason in guys like QES (nothing against you, i like you :)), who undoubtedly like the mod, but don`t think it is worth spending 2 mins registering somewhere to vote for us :(
(you wont get any spam from them, except you subscribe somewhere, which is optional!)

By the way, gameflood is an alternative download side for those having trouble with 3d downloads.

It s up to you guys, how much glory and attention you think FfH II deserves...

Guh. THERE.

Never let it be said that I've a heart of stone that cannot be soften by wonton and unrepressed guilt.

I voted - because I love.
-Qes

oh, I see the reason in guys like QES (nothing against you, i like you :)), who undoubtedly like the mod, but don`t think it is worth spending 2 mins registering somewhere to vote for us :(
(you wont get any spam from them, except you subscribe somewhere, which is optional!)

By the way, gameflood is an alternative download side for those having trouble with 3d downloads.

It s up to you guys, how much glory and attention you think FfH II deserves...

No, I was serious, 38 votes is nothing with the fan base you guys have.

EDIT: See? The count has gone up by 5 since my last post, before which I voted myself.

That was some masterful guilt-tripping right there, seZ:lol:
Actually, you can even write in a bogus e-mail, if all you're going to do is vote. I didn't have to confirm my signup, anyway.

Just voted for you.
But one question:
Am I blind or isnt there a ranking for turn based strategy yet?
I only see:
realtime strategy maps& mods
Roleplay games mods
first person Shooter maps& mods

Then you would be already at first place with 15 votes.
But you are not listed first.

Top 3 Mods for RTS Contest show top 25
Content Title Game Title Author Score
1 The United Fighting Force Command & Conquer 2: Generals SLee 10
2 tyranidmod04 Warhammer 40k: Dark Crusader Kavey 5
3 Napoleonic Total War II v0.2.7 Rome: Total War The Lordz 4

Then you would be already at first place with 15 votes.
But you are not listed first.

Top 3 Mods for RTS Contest show top 25
Content Title Game Title Author Score
1 The United Fighting Force Command & Conquer 2: Generals SLee 10
2 tyranidmod04 Warhammer 40k: Dark Crusader Kavey 5
3 Napoleonic Total War II v0.2.7 Rome: Total War The Lordz 4

I think it is updated daily, so lets have a look at the score tomorrow.
If you guys make this dream come true, i owe you a big favor!

voted!
it is updated real time. the vote keep on rising as i refresh.

No the voting on the standing stage is updated daily while the counter on the FFH page is updated real time. Check back tommorow to see who's winning. FFH will easily win in the RTS category but to actually win it needs to beat the FPS category aswell which may be tough. If people don't vote.

I did vote by the way!

The top 25 is updated daily.

No the voting on the standing stage is updated daily while the counter on the FFH page is updated real time. Check back tommorow to see who's winning. FFH will easily win in the RTS category but to actually win it needs to beat the FPS category aswell which may be tough. If people don't vote.

I did vote by the way!

It doesn't need to beat any FPS games. This is the process:

The community votes on mods in the major catergories (of which we are RTS mods). At the close of voting the top 10 from this voting will be review by judges to determine the top 1, 2 and 3 for that category. Prizes are awarded to mods that win those places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom