Gameplay video of amazing players

fadeh

Chieftain
Hi guys,

I got back to Civilization 5 BNW recently and I'd really like to improve my skills so I started looking on youtube in order to find some good gameplay video. To my big surprise I was overwhelmed by the choice and I couldn't find a way to establish the value of each video series without going to watch every single video :)

So my question is: is there a well established serie made by "professional" civ player that it's a must see because it explains things really well, it's entertaining etc etc?

Thank you

Try "Marbozir" on YouTube. He does something called the "Let's Play" series. All of his games are on Diety.

I think he is great because he talks out his every thought during the game. He also knows a lot of inherent game mechanics that I never knew, which have helped me in subsequent games.

He's foreign, so he can be a little hard to understand at first, but you adjust quickly.

I think he is funny because he uses a lot of American slang during his games, but coming from someone with a thick accent it comes across as very endearing.

I'd recommend ElceePlaysCiv. He's very informative while he plays, and really knows his strategy, particularly military and science-wise. :)

Thank you guys, this is exactly the kind of answers I was after: informative videos with a lot of talks about thought, strategies etc. I'm gonna check out those video soon.

Thanks again

Top Bottom