GameRanger

catalin72

Prince
I tried to play in GameRanger network Civ 2 Gold,but don't recognizes my version,5.2.5f or 5.4.Member CFC Blasph23 wrote in a post must basic Civilization II Gold.
Who can help with numbers of this version,is 5.0,5.1 or other numbers ?
Thanks.

I've noticed something of a broader note that I'm not sure the providence of now that specific versions of Civ2 Gold are mentioned. Virtually ALL online play servers that support Civ2 online play only support some version or other of MGE Gold - never, that I've ever seen or heard, ToT. In fact, though it's not run down or derided constantly (I admit) outside the ToTPP and the Civ2 Scenario League (to which I belong), I notice online talk of Civ2 these seems to neglect or politely ignore the existence of ToT. I don't want to be accusatory or reactionary, I was just wondering what leads to the general absence of even acknowledging ToT at all amongst most Civ2 players outside the ToTPP and Scenario League. Do most consider it a failed project of MicroProse, hard to play and work with, or something else? I was just wondering, not being hostile here.

Hi.I have TOT,I have Sid Meier's Civilization Chronicles,I-IV.But never played a map to end,in my case I don't like the graphics...And now try to learn Civ V Gods&Kings,to try TOT just for ...a test,no time...
Good luck !

Top Bottom